Create Account

Brandt Underton is Destined for Greatness - Becomes Engaged with Supermodel
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020, 05:55 PM by The_Drizzle.)

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows
Looking for first article double payout, thanks in advance!
Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

Article Pulled from St. Louis Encore Magazine

St. Louis has been waiting for it, and it happened in a big way today in game 13 as the Scarecrows took on the Vancouver Whalers at home! Scoring his first two goals of the season in quick succession followed shortly by assisting Kriss Darzins on a goal of his own, today we had front row tickets to see what this young player brings to the table for St. Louis in his rookie year. 

After a rough start to the season for the Scarecrows we started to feel like our off-season predictions were coming true as we saw many of the veteran players get pulled up to the big leagues, leaving the mercy of the season on the shoulders of a few veterans and a whole slate of fresh rookies - but as the season goes on it seems as if we didn't account for these rookies to make it out of their shells like this, so we took the liberty to catch up with Brandt after the game and see what he thought....

Interviewer: So Brandt, how does it feel finally getting on the board with some goals after so many close shots?

Brandt: Well, you know, you play the game to score goals right? So that's gotta feel pretty good. Do you know if the cafeteria is open?

Interviewer: That's.. great! What do you think made the difference for your team in these last few games?

Brandt: Well the truth of it is we practice real hard. Coach always keeps us fed and feeling good, so we work hard so we can score goals together. Lockwood and Lambert are great at everything I gotta say they helped me a ton we run that play in practice a lot and Kriss is always there so I send it to him he makes things happen and we're just giving 110% of our everything for coach becau- *muttering continues*

Interviewer: Well th-that's fantastic, thank you so much Brandt and good luck the rest of the season!

He may have been a bit stirred up after all the excitement, I don't know- I'm not paid to be a psychologist, but what I do know is that we got an exclusive sneak-peek at the private life of the rookie shortly after as he had a social-distancing friendly Zoom-meeting engagement with Super Model Abigail Ratchford, a woman that he's never met before! Apparently this Pennsylvania beauty was so impressed by Brandt on the ice that she was ready to leave NBA player Klay Thompson for a new young superstar in the making, seeing greatness in every step he takes. No surprises here in St. Louis as these two lovebirds began making plans to celebrate their honeymoon somewhere in Detroit.... This couldn't be a rivalry thing could it? I guess we'll never know!

After letting so many of their decorated players walk up to the SHL, it's reassuring to know that players like Brandt Underton are going to help shape the league for the next few years and hopefully go on to bring a Cup back home to St. Louis. Thanks for tuning in, and until next time Go Crows!

Spooky Birdmen
[Image: brandt.png]
[Image: ljVMNfS.png]

Can I officiate your wedding? Scarecrows

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Detroit? That's worse than New Jersey.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

06-03-2020, 06:01 PMrum_ham Wrote: Can I officiate your wedding?  Scarecrows

It'd be an honor to have you!  Scarecrows

Spooky Birdmen
[Image: brandt.png]
[Image: ljVMNfS.png]