Create Account

in a whimper

[Image: image0.jpg]

I didn't want to go like this. I wanted to be better than this. I didn't even think that it would end like this.

After going a solid week into the season, I only received one offer as a free agent. NOLA couldn't afford to keep me and the team that made that original offer had to pull back because that spot had already gone to someone else.

So, I waited. I didn't press the issue. I probably should've. It doesn't matter now.

Rocky was only my second player in the SHL, which is unusual for me personally since I've got a habit of retiring early. Maybe I didn't care about her enough? I could've done a lot more for her, but I just got overwhelmed.

I was planning on this being my last player in the SHL and I think I'll have to go through with that. I wanted to make a max earning player with a great build. I'd finally learned how to make a good sniper in STHS thanks to GOMHL and the IHL, but the moment we made the switch to FHM I got left out in the wind. That, combined with just the complete disappointment in having been essentially blacklisted in the SHL Entry Draft, I just couldn't bring myself up to do anything in this league anymore. I loved the Pride, I enjoyed my time in NOLA, but it's just not fun.

It truly sucks to be told that you're not wanted. That's what's happened to me twice with this player. Koda was traded three times in the span of a week. Rocky was a top talent who dropped because people don't like me and is now being forced into retirement due to simply being forgotten.

So many of the people I cared about in this league are gone now.
I guess I'll join them now.

<3 Jiggly

[Image: tumblr_ne5jewkLXs1tt0svpo1_540.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

:(

chao

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Be seeing you around, Jiggly.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

but jiggly my friend i just returned

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Sorry to see you go Jiggly, enjoyed sharing a LR with you!

I don't know you, but it's always sad to see people go unwanted in a league that should be inclusive. Good luck in the future.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

If you want a solid sniper build for FHM we can build you a solid sniper for FHM

So don't go out like that, come back stronger!

If not, well good luck and enjoy life my friend.  Puff Daddy

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Sad to see you go. :( Happy to have had you on Kelowna.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

jiggly :(

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

[Image: 200w.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

GL with everything. Cheers

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

come hang out with the cuda, we might win a game

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-04-2020, 12:58 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: come hang out with the cuda, we might win a game

i need y'all to win at least 6 games, please

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]