Create Account

SHL Onion: WFTs Now to Be Posted on Mondays

Weekend Fun Times will now be posted on Monday afternoon, PT director @hotdog announced. The WFTs were formerly being uploaded on Thursday, and in more recent times Wednesday some weeks. A few players complained that they only wanted to check the site at the start of the week, and the PT team rolled over and submitted to their will.

“Having a PT with weekend in its name only on the weekend would be unfair. We figured we should give people the entire week to put together a low effort response. Some people say it’s only 1 TPE and if you can’t check the site, you shouldn’t get it, but that’s a very selfish and offensive attitude and you can fuck off. I’ll run my team however I damn well want, you lazy fucks can’t do a better job,” said hotdog.

He also announced that the Make the Case WFT will be copy pasted word for word from last season’s for the final WFT of S54, so players can prepare to have an easy time explaining why Tampa is worse than Toronto or why a goalie will be the SHL rookie of the year. He says he is considering renaming WFT to Make the Case (MTC) and just having all of the posts on that topic.

Next up on the Onion News Network: Future SMJHL expansion team announces that they will definitely not be in Florida because “that place is batshit crazy.”

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

this will literally be happening next season Smile

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

06-04-2020, 11:02 PMhotdog Wrote: this will literally be happening next season Smile
Lol no what have I done? I gave him ideas

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

06-04-2020, 11:02 PMhotdog Wrote: this will literally be happening next season Smile

Change the name from fun time because it's not fun

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]