Create Account

A win to Get the Ball Rolling

Hello, true believers. Your keyboard warrior has able to wrestle the laptop away to bring you this spicy bit of news. As Luffy is on a bike ride to increase his conditioning, he claims stamina is the key to not being tired (as I am not a scientist [or a believer in bicycles] I will have to take his word for it), I only have a brief moment to tell you all of the miracle of today's win. I say miracle because everyone in the locker room was starting to believe the Simulation had a personal vendetta against the Whalers, and by everyone I mean Luffy. He is convinced that the Simulation is out to hurt everyone he loves for outing it as the supreme being that rules our lives.

Strange conspiracy theories aside-- 

One win to get the ball rolling. Disregarding all games that the Whalers are shut out in, have been outscored in, and forgot to show up to, the Whale are a strong 3-0. I am no mathematician, just as I am no scientist, but according to my calculations that is a one-hundred percent success rate. Now, is this type of success sustainable over an entire season? If we excluded games the Whalers are shut out in, games the Whalers are outscored, and games where their team goes to wrong arenas, I believe the Whalers can keep this torrid rate of victories up. 

With this one victory, I see the team making a turnaround, and pushing hard for a playoff spot. They have the talent, the scoring, the willful belligerence of youth. Now all they need to do is combine these formidable traits during every game, and not just picking and choosing what they feel like doing on any given night.

Until next time,

Go Whale!

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

A win would be really nice

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]