Create Account

PremierBromanov Suspension

Not 100% sure what was said, but I would like to offer sympathy by saying nobody is perfect. Everybody makes mistakes, everybody goes through those days. I made a thread that did not turn out how I planned. The whole thread flipped on me and now I´m patching up holes. I would like to think that every problem can be solved. I understand my responsibility in all of this, I need to work on it, I need to work on everything until I get it right.

At the end of the day, you live and you learn. Sometimes you make mistakes and get it wrong. I´m slowly starting to learn that if things do not go how I planned, there is no point in staying down, I need to figure something else out, and try again.

Nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes, everybody goes through those days. I know in time I'll find a way to make it right.

06-04-2020, 11:47 PMJustice Wrote: wat he say

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2845552

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

how about banning all the closet racists in that thread as well then.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

06-05-2020, 07:55 AMMutedfaith Wrote: how about banning all the closet racists in that thread as well then.

Report all posts u think are breaking the rules Cheers in this case there is a pretty clear precedent that you cant say you want people to die/kill themselves.

06-05-2020, 12:50 AMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: Is it still a tank if you're going that deep?

Ankles to ears.

[Image: Wally.png]

06-05-2020, 08:36 AMスウェグキング Wrote:
06-05-2020, 07:55 AMMutedfaith Wrote: how about banning all the closet racists in that thread as well then.

Report all posts u think are breaking the rules Cheers in this case there is a pretty clear precedent that you cant say you want people to die/kill themselves.

Ive seen people say worse things and get away with it.

06-05-2020, 09:14 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
06-05-2020, 08:36 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Report all posts u think are breaking the rules Cheers in this case there is a pretty clear precedent that you cant say you want people to die/kill themselves.

Ive seen people say worse things and get away with it.

Yes for sure, we all gotta be better at reporting stuff.

06-05-2020, 09:33 AMスウェグキング Wrote:
06-05-2020, 09:14 AMMutedfaith Wrote: Ive seen people say worse things and get away with it.

Yes for sure, we all gotta be better at reporting stuff.
We all need to be better at having a thicker skin too. So we can save the punishing for the really atrocious stuff.

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2020, 10:05 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

06-05-2020, 09:42 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
06-05-2020, 09:33 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Yes for sure, we all gotta be better at reporting stuff.
We all need to be better at having a thicker skin too. So we can save the punishing for the really atrocious stuff.

Precedents has been set tho, i'd say telling another person to kill themselves ranks p high for me on a misconduct list, lol.

And i guess most people do too seeing how it hasnt become a shitstorm thread yet like suspension threads usually are if they are wonky

Sweg brings up a good point y’all. HO does have a lot of members, but we still miss threads and posts. Reporting is a valuable tool used to bring light to things we may miss.
To report a post just click the shield button on the bottom right hand corner of a post. Reports do show up for all site admins. We also except pms with the link.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Agree with the sentiment, but you can't say that, though. We learn from our mistakes, and they're mostly done in the heat of the moment. Sorry Fiddles.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

06-05-2020, 09:11 AMWally Wrote:
06-05-2020, 12:50 AMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: Is it still a tank if you're going that deep?

Ankles to ears.
I was thinking submarine, but that works, I guess

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

[Image: charmin-toilet-paper-003700048650-e1_1000.jpg]

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

That’s one way to get out of having to play for the Barracuda

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

free that man

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho