It's season 54 though

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

06-06-2020, 03:35 PMTommySalami Wrote: It's season 54 though

I think were going to have to agree to disagree on this one my man

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Hey Kimmy, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is funny because of the Manhattan Rage thread but there is a team actually called Pride in this league so you could post a picture of those jerseys which would be a funny joke because people might expect you to post jerseys to do with pride month and not with the team, but it subverts expectations, right?

Am I on the right track?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2020, 04:26 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

06-06-2020, 04:00 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Hey Kimmy, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is funny because of the Manhattan Rage thread but there is a team actually called Pride in this league so you could post a picture of those jerseys which would be a funny joke because people might expect you to post jerseys to do with pride month and not with the team, but it subverts expectations, right?

Am I on the right track?

of course!!!!!

Bro this is funny af hahaha can’t wait to show my boys in math class

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-06-2020, 05:38 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Bro this is funny af hahaha can’t wait to show my boys in math class

poggers, thanks for the upvote!