Create Account

Colorado Call-Up Infraction Punishment

It’s come to the attention of SMJHL HO that the Colorado Raptors played an illegal goaltender in the sim on Tuesday June 9th. Goalie Samat Beibitzhanov was in net for a single game for the Raptors while being called up to play for the Manhattan Rage the same day. This is a roster violation and we thank Colorado management for informing us of the situation as soon as they became aware as well as informing the simmer and adjusting their roster for their future games the same day.

As the rulebook states in section VII.C:

Quote:SMJHL GMs who do not adjust their lines according to a call-up and double-play their player face the following consequences:

First Offense: $2M GM salary fine & extra back-up games equal to the number of games double-played for the current season (may carry over based on time of punishment)

As this is Colorado’s first infraction, the GM’s @NONAME and @LordBirdman will each be fined $2M, and the Raptors will be required to play a single additional back-up game this season.

Thank you for your time!

first

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Reset the timer to 0

rough season for SFP affiliated management haha

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Like I keep saying, joke league with joke GMs! Maybe one day the HO will put some competent people in charge of these teams

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

06-10-2020, 10:12 AMCarlz Wrote: Like I keep saying, joke league with joke GMs! Maybe one day the HO will put some competent people in charge of these teams
It’s was an honest mistake on their part and they reported and fixed it immediately. I’m not firing my GMs over being human.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

06-10-2020, 10:12 AMCarlz Wrote: Like I keep saying, joke league with joke GMs! Maybe one day the HO will put some competent people in charge of these teams

lmao. Very funny carl

[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I'd say go home because your village probably misses their idiot but let's be honest, no one would miss you if you left

06-10-2020, 11:11 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:

I'd say go home because your village probably misses their idiot but let's be honest, no one would miss you if you left

ga from the top rope

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

We are a bunch of cheaters confirmed.

Falcons Canada

As additional punishment this lady has been following me around

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

06-10-2020, 01:10 PMLordBirdman Wrote: As additional punishment this lady has been following me around

[Image: source.gif]

PS: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, NOT NOW.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

You hate to see it--no punishments during my tenure, then BOOM.

#FireBirdman

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]