Create Account

Tampa Bay Barracuda Punishment

06-12-2020, 07:11 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: I really wait for the 2nd punishment of tanking! 27 games and 0 Wins isnt normal! also not with the baddest team in the world in a sim league :D

Dude give it a rest. Their best player is their goalie at 1002 TPE, if we merged Tampa Bay and Edmonton's lineups right now only one skater would make the starting lineup and they'd be the worst player on the team. They are literally that bad. They actually have a player with less than 300 TPE in their lineup.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-12-2020, 07:23 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
06-12-2020, 07:11 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: I really wait for the 2nd punishment of tanking! 27 games and 0 Wins isnt normal! also not with the baddest team in the world in a sim league :D
Time to institute relegation as punishment.

Honestly, if we instituted relegation, that would be fun, remove junior teams altogether

06-11-2020, 10:02 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I feel like with the number of punishments we've seen this season we need to examine how this is happening so often. It's clearly not a one off issue that can remedied by more diligence from GMs.

Yeahthat

Mistakes happen but it feels like there have been a lot of these small ones lately that have been punished, much more so than in recent years and both from newer GMs and experienced ones, and we should probably look into this a little bit and figure out how to fix it. Because it's either a GM quality/committment issue or an issue with the system itself, which might have become so complex and also has the additional complicating factor of the recent sim change that it becomes very tough to completely avoid mistakes. If that is the the case, which is the more likely option I think, then you might want to look for ways to give GMs a bit more help during the prcoess and maybe be a bit more lenient when it comes to punishments.

06-13-2020, 11:59 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
06-11-2020, 10:02 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I feel like with the number of punishments we've seen this season we need to examine how this is happening so often. It's clearly not a one off issue that can remedied by more diligence from GMs.

Yeahthat

Mistakes happen but it feels like there have been a lot of these small ones lately that have been punished, much more so than in recent years and both from newer GMs and experienced ones, and we should probably look into this a little bit and figure out how to fix it. Because it's either a GM quality/committment issue or an issue with the system itself, which might have become so complex and also has the additional complicating factor of the recent sim change that it becomes very tough to completely avoid mistakes. If that is the the case, which is the more likely option I think, then you might want to look for ways to give GMs a bit more help during the prcoess and maybe be a bit more lenient when it comes to punishments.
I can not speak for SHL HO, but I’ll tell you what I’ve noticed. Every case this season has been a mishap from the GM. That could be laziness, that could be forgetfulness, it could be a combo. The first two Illegal rosters of the season were a send down issue. Both SFP and TBB Listed players to be sent down when the regular season started (ie, let them play preseason) and then never took them out of the line, or did lines at all in some cases. This is the same process they had with STHS. I think with all SHL games being live streamed this season compared to roughly half last season we are visually seeing these slips more, often reported by my GMs asking if they can still play a player. So I do think it’s a mix of things, but nothing the GMs shouldn’t be aware of.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

06-12-2020, 07:23 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
Time to institute relegation as punishment.

interesting Idea

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

I feel bad for Tampa. Two or three seasons and they will be top team of the league. Barracuda

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Applied to Co with @notoriousTRON