Create Account

S54 SMJHL PT #4 - OT6

LW  Kraken Vítek Víteček - Hey! It's me!
Outlaws Rikard Hammarberg - He's so good! Great center! Star performance when attacking, even better when defending. This season I feel like he has been carrying his team. He definitely should be in talks for some trophies this season.
RW  Knights Rotticus Scott - My future teammate in Chicago. He's been doing so good lately, can't wait to get a chance to play with him.
LD  Falcons Jack Kanoff - He's a really good consistent defenseman. He's the type of guy you just want to have on your team. This was an obvious choice for me.
RD  Scarecrows Elwulf Jercison - I believe this is the most underrated guy of S54. He's been doing really good on an average team. Even though he might be invisible for others, his advanced stats show otherwise.
Raptors Jerry Huuveri - In this position there were so many people. Eller, Amundsen, Jobin. You can't really pick right or wrong here, so I went with a goalie who has been overlooked a bit lately.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

PBE PT

Sven Gunnar - LW -   Armada Obviously I have to be the starting winger on my own team. I'm humble but I'm not that humble.

Matthew Forrester - C -  Berserkers  The guy has 28 assist and three goals so you know, he's not stealing goals from his wingers and that's incredibly important to me on a personal level.

Ryuuji Minamino - RW -  Berserkers  Another assist machine.  21  assist with 38 points. He can definitely be on this team.

Adam Friedland - Left Defenseman -  Kraken  Ten fights and fours wins. At first, that might seem like a bad record but he has won the most fights in the SMJHL this season so I'm going to put him here so he can protect our front line. He's obviously willing to step up and defend his playmakers even if he's not great at it.

Anrijs Asts - Right Defenseman -  Raptors  He has the most hits of all Right Defenseman in the SMJHL so he makes the team. I figure with the talent we're running up front we shouldn't have worry too much about offensive production from our dmen and so they should be more lockdown defenders then anything else.

Cale Amundsen - Goalie -  Berserkers  Apparently I just want to play for the Berserkers. It must be my Swedish heritage.  Anyways. Cale is the best goalie in the SMJHL and so he's my choice for goalie here. The only stat that  Kavanagh has over him in Sav PCT. by one point and Cale has faced 139 more shots than him. Give me Call all day, every day.

At first, I was going to make it completely rookies among me, but that has seemed pretty popular. So now I'm just going to choose some real offensive guys to carry me, because who cares how many goals you give up when you score more anyway?
So with that, here is the following lineup I've created.
C - Matthew Forrester - Newfoundland Berserkers  Berserkers
With the number of assists he has compared to goals, I think that it is pretty fair to say he is a playmaker. He isn't a 425 TPE player yet, but he will bring exactly what we need when we have two snipers coming down the wings. 
LW - Jaska Seppala - Kelowna Knights  Knights
He's top of the league in goals at the moment I am writing this, and that is exactly what I'm going for. He'll still be able to set his linemates up, but he is good at putting the puck into the net. 
RW - Ryuuji Minamino - Newfoundland Berserkers  Berserkers
Proven to be a force on the forecheck, Minamino has put the most shots on net in the league so far this year. He leads the league in points and is almost equal to Seppala in the goal column. Minamino also leads the league in powerplay goals, showing that he is important on the special teams, offensively at least. 
LD - Will Windsor - Maine Timber  Timber
Again, not a 425 TPE build, but god damn if his blocked shot count isn't impressive. Let's make it even easier on our goalie. And if we are being fair, I'll need a partner that can make up for my several mistakes in a game.
RD - Conner Hutton - Carolina Kraken  Kraken
I don't have too much choice with this one, I guess.
G - Cale Amundsen - Newfoundland Berserkers  Berserkers
I'm beginning to see a trend here that I really do not enjoy. However, in my opinion, Cale is probably the best goalie in the SMJHL this season. The guy is at the top if not the top of the league in any important statistic, and has made life hard for us Kraken all season. Since I can't choose Eller or Blunt Man, he has got to be my next choice.

[Image: V5jqHKQ.jpg]

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

NSFL Affiliate

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

LW - Jaska Seppala Berserkers - The top scoring left winger in the league currently, it is not really a stretch that I chose him for my team. Quite the balanced player in the point department this year, Seppala can be counted on to be more of a goal scorer on this team.
C - Rikard Hammarberg Outlaws - A playmaking center that is perfect for setting up Seppala and leading the team forward, will get a lot more assists then goals but the goals are what seppala is for.
RW - Guomundur Kristjansson Raptors - I am the plug on this team holding everyone back, seriously. But watch Kristjansson because he can easily pot some assists and set up eitehr Hammarberg or Seppala easily when he catches the other team sleeping.
RD - Ben van Dijk Kraken - Perfect partner to Friedland, they will keep the puck moving quickly and keep the enemy team on their toes with their fancy passing and puck moving ability.
LD - Adam Friedland Kraken - Another top scoring player at his position he will definately keep the puck moving out of the zone and keeping the play in the offensive zone with ease while also having the vision to set up players in the o-zone.
G - Cillian Kavanagh Knights - Arguably the best goalie in the league, needed this guy as the whole team is offensive oriented so for the lack of actual defense why not throw in the best goalie available.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2020, 11:07 PM by DonutDefender.)

Edward Williams –  Falcons  – C – Williams leads the league in hits, with 153. That’s exactly the type of physical play that we like to see. Along with that, he has 10 goals and 25 on the season, making for a solid contributor on offense.
Carlos Brown – Raptors – LW – Brown brings some much-needed offense, with 13 goals and 25 points so far this season. Along with that, he blends right in with his physical game, that finds 100 hits to his name, and 2 fights.
Alex Marshall – Timber - RW – My player. Fits the physical style that we will play.
Adam Friedland – Kraken - LD - The star player on our team. He’s currently almost at a point per game as a defensemen. Along with that, he leads the league in fights, with 14 (winning 7 of them). This was a must have.
Anrjis Asts - Raptors – RD – By far the most physical right defensemen available. With 120 hits, the opposition better keep their head up when he is out there.

163 words.

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

In this episode, we are going to go for a team who's terrible in their own end, and pick a team full of players who give up the most shots against per 60 minutes. Perhaps if I bring together the worst players, they will play like the Bad News Bears and do something special.

C Sammy Blaze Falcons - Easily the best player on this list, he certainly is not the worst.

LW Alex Marshall Timber - Easily the worst player on this list, as the numbers certainly attest to.

RW Jax Gracie Timber - Maine clearly not all that great, as they are heavily featured here.

D Hennesey-Gallchobhar O'Mc Timber - Unfortunately, this long named player plays on the worst defensive pair in the SMJHL with...

D Nathan Thomas Timber - Just can't seem to prevent the other team from shooting the puck against him, which makes him a pretty sub par defenseman I guess

G Name Redacted Whalers - A bit of a surprise team entry, however, Redacted has the most shots against in the league so he makes our special team.

http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...t&p=314449

boom bang here we go. my dream team. such a good team here we would domiknate on the ice. scoring goals and making plays in the zone with the puck on our hockey sticks.

center bang we going with Rocco Berni. you kidding me? this guy is a nut case out there on the ice hockey rink. he plays a good game of ice hockey. he likes to control the puck strong with his stick and play the body. hes my center no doubt about it. and you can take that to the bank.

winger - me i am good and score goals good player.

winger - motha fucking ryuuji minamino. guy is a baller out there man on god. love to have him hate to see him,.

d- ben van dijk - yeah dont think anyhthing more needs to be said

d- pbj soujppan - yeah guys insane, what of it?

g - you gotto go cale amundsen here right? yeah no doubt guy can stop a hockey puck with his pads. nuts.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Jaska Seppala - Lassi Suhonen - Cal Labovitch

Will Windsor - Jed Mosley Jr

Separa Borro

This "dream team" includes my player, Lassi Suhonen, and a couple of my closest friends throughout the years on the site. Not everyone selected fits that description - but Jaska Seppala (ZombieWolf), Will Windsor (Allegiant) and Jed Mosley Jr (JayTee) are some players and members who I met at various points of my time on the league but all remain people who I speak to regularly, if not every day. To have the chance to play with a number of my best friends on the site would be tremendous, and I'm sure on the ice there would be instant chemistry between Seppala and myself at forward. Knowing we would have Windsor and Mosley behind us would be reassuring as well, especially with Windsor's ability to block shots. I've also selected Cal Labovitch from the Detroit Falcons because he seems like a beast of a player and would probably be a good fit, as well as Separa Borro because he stonewalled the Berserkers one game and I can't get it out of my head, dude was on fire.

Code:
Words: 193

Falcons - Zoltan Topalo
Kraken - Dwight Knight
Falcons - Fredrick Wanesly
Kraken - Ambacas Cuddles
Outlaws - Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk
Raptors - Jerry Huuervi

All being a part of the Tampa Bay system (minus Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk due to... recent events, but his cousin Jøln is alumni so it counts), this team is a powerhouse to be reckoned with. Each of the members has been making great strides in the juniors as they prepare to take the jump within the next few seasons, not to mention all of them are top notch dudes. During SHL training camps, the forwards have shown to be the best of the best, and have continued to make impressive strides. The defense is stacked as well, seeing 2nd overall heartthrob Ambacas Cuddles showing why he's the best defenseman of his class, and will make a major impact on the SHL level, with Jöörgüštrâäd not too far behind in development. Jerry has continued to show he's a future top netminder, being very consistent for the Colorado Raptors over the past few seasons. All together, and this is a squad for the ages.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

THE CREW
RW - Liam Slate @Tylar
C - Lassi Suhonen @teztify
LW - Niccolo Livius @bbp
LD - Jack Klompus @Toast
RD - Jed Mosley Jr @JayTee
G - Neg Rep

Legends of the crew come together to create an unstoppable squad that would completely dominate the SMJHL. Neg Rep is a team player and steps in at goalie, something that he would excel at as he is a natural freak athlete who is destined to dominate the competition. The forward corps is dominant, headed by 1st overall draft pick & future star Liam Slate. His two line mates are both on the same team so he would have a natural chemistry from his off-ice and on ice activities with the line. On defense Jack Klompus and Jed Mosley would patrol it very effectively, not as well as they would if Neg Rep was in one of their places, but serviceably enough as Neg Rep takes one for the team.

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

The search was on to find a set of teammates for Pavel Kharlamov who was on a 20 game pointless streak.The focus was to find five players that would help kickstart his production, so he looked around the league for some help. First was to find a solid goalie and that choice was easy for him going after Cillian Kavanagh who had a solid .919 save % on the best team in the west would be perfect to make sure the puck wasn’t in the net and on Kharlamov’s stick. Next was to pick a solid defense pairing, Bradley Barkov has one of the highest defensive ratings in the league and pairing with Ben van Dijk who has the most assists out of any defenceman would be an unstoppable pair.

Moving onto forwards we have Matthew Forrester who is a stud on the Berserkers who are the best team in the league, he has the most assists who with van Dijk would be perfect at setting up Kharlamov for potential goals and not to mention that Forrester has at a 60% in both corsi and fenwick so you know he drives the play. Lastly is Theo Kondos who has been an underrated winger all year and after an ice cold start he has picked up right at the same time Kharlamov went cold so hopefully Kharlamov can capitalize on that.