Create Account

S54 SMJHL PT #4 - OT6

Jesse Seppanen - Matthew Forrester - Jimmy Wagner
Adam Scianna - Bryce Turner
Peter Ramsay

LW - Jesse Seppanen - Timber - it's me, the power forward extraordinare. Trying to build a team that will help my player succeed the most.

C - Matthew Forrester - Berserkers Forrester makes a great addition to the squad through his exceptional playmaking. Forrester is probably the best playmaker in the league, and a great center to boot.

RW - Jimmy Wagner - Kraken Wagner is arguably the best player in the SMJHL right now, brings a strong 2 way game, players a hard nosed game and brings leadership to the Carolina Kraken.

LD - Adam Scianna - Knights Scianna is a powerful defenceman, definitely deseres to be taken where he was in the SHL Entry Draft when he went to the Texas Renegades. Brings it on both ends of the ice, the quarterback from the Knights powerplay.

RD - Bryce Turner - Raptors - Turner is more of a stay at home kind of defenceman but they are definitely needed in the SMJHL. He brings a solid 2 way game to the table.

G - A Jobin Falcons - Any goalie would be good in this spot, but Jobin is playing exceptionally well behind a mediocre falcons team.

There you have it folks.

204 words.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

RW: James Hagan, Kelowna (me)
C: Eric Hudson, St. Louis: Hudson's actually a winger, but his southernness and innate ability to throw back fireball with ease is what earns him a spot on the roster
LW: Sven Svenson, Colorado: Sven has the interesting slot of a double name, which is kinda cool, but his real staying power is in his ability to drink beer like it's water
D: Pojo Biscuit, Anchorage: Chosen for his relationship to Bojo Biscuit, and his ability to secure lifetime supplies of Bojangles for his teammates, Pojo would be one of the first selections for Hagan's dream lineup, because the Church of Bojangles is real
D: Joseph Fantobens, Detroit: Everyone needs to use a toilet after a long night at the bars, and Fantobens brings the best in thrones. He's got new, old, gold, and 5-star toilet service
G: Strom Chamberlain, Anaheim: Honestly he's on the roster because he has a cool name. Shoot me

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2020, 11:39 PM by Hoovuh.)

[Image: d03Y6E1.png]

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -