Create Account

S54 PT #4 - Cooking Show

NSFL PT

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

Tony Pepperoni, isn't much of a cook himself but he does like to eat. The idea of hosting a cooking show sounded good for that one reason. The name of the show is "Pepperoni's Place". The show will work by inviting different guest celebrities on the show. Sometimes other SHL members, sometimes celebrity chef's or just regular celebrities. They will bring with them their favourite recipe and cook it up in Tony Pepperoni's kitchen. In addition to the guest cook, there will also be a guest member of the Blizzard on every show to enjoy the food. It's a very conversational based show where the guests just have a good time cooking and sharing stories. The style of food most people should bring to the show is home style and comfort food. There should be a heavy influence on Italian food as Pepperoni will constantly bring up food that his mom used to make for him growing up. The show will take place on youtube as that's the new landscape for media and it will allow for better interaction between Pepperoni and his fans!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2020, 08:37 PM by charlieconway.)

The name of the show is Barron's Baking Bonanza, and he cooks cupcakes and other baked desserts.
I'd like to think the very first episode will be him cooking something really iconic, like a gigantic cake with the show's logo on it. The special guest will be the firemen that come to put out the inevitable kitchen fire.
Every week, there'll be a special challenge for Adam to take on, submitted by the audience and people in the SHL. Those that enjoy the show will submit interesting ideas in order to see how he handles the challenge. His enemies will submit ideas that will lead to disaster: incompatible components, not-safe-for-tv cookie shapes, even things that wind up being not baked.
One particular episode has Adam making a tray of cookies shaped like hockey pucks. Each one will have frosting on top resembling a moment in his career where he was embarrassed: maybe a particularly atrocious deke he bit on, or the time he lost in the semis at the IIHF to Czechia. He'll get half-way through icing the scene and throw the cookies out, quitting the show in the process.
It was a bad idea anyway: he hates baking. ■

[199 words]

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

The cooking show of Poopity Scoop the great defenseman of the simulation hockey league.s called cooking with the poop! Now you may wondering why you were calling this name because that sounds gross you know? But we must give it accurate name because accuracy is a group of all greatness in life and you better watch out when you are not accurate. So how we would do it if we go to poopity Scoop's kitchen. he has a nice kitchen if you didn't know that already I'm his kitten has a lot of the best materials the greatest materials in the Earth. It's actually better than Nancy pelosi's kitchen and he has as much or more ice cream and chocolate than she does! So what we would do is poop it would come on the stage and prepare some great food. He's a great cook as well. He can make many things in many good disses and he would lead you through the dishes with his exciting interactions and then be eating it at the same time that is cooking because he is hungry boy.

Note; Am Zodak Pink in PBE

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

If Nicholas Owens had a cooking show it would probably be named something stupid and simple like "Cooking with Nicholas Owens" cause creativity isn't really his strong suite. On this show Nicholas would cook any type of food there is out there per fan request or stuff that his special guest wants to create. These special guest would range from family members, other people around the league, friends outside of hockey, and professional chefs to make the cooking show seem more professional and legit looking. This is because Nicholas isn't exactly a great chef as he has never really had the need or desire to learn a lot of cooking. He can of course cook basic stuff like fried rice and pasta but nothing too advanced. Instead this cooking show is really more about Nicholas learning how to cook all new kinds of different dishes with the help of special guest that come onto the show.

Easy. Diside Dayudie would have a cooking show called... This Is The Day You Dine. On the show Disisde would Cook fan requested foods and would bring on other players on the SHL to do it. Panthers would be features in every episode with some kind of role, while players from other teams would join in on the looking. Episode one would feature Disisde Dayudie himself and GM Fredrik Wastlund to acts as his assistant. On the other side Elizabeth Doyle would face off against them with an assistant of her choice. This first episode would be a Cook off between the two teams, shokugeki style. The competition would be scored by 3 judges and the topic would be Guilty Pleasures. Team Dayudie would Cook a mac and cheese type of dish with both bacon and ham in it. For the cheeses there would be some Västerbottensost from Sweden, as well as some cheddar and parmesan. This would probably be a Landslide victory for the "home team".

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Creller was bored during Covid and worked on his new cooking show "Creller's Covid Carnival Creations."

The premise of the show is Creller basically finds different foods he can turn into carnival eats, like deep frying random sweets, or baking up goodies and deep frying them. One of his favourites is the double deep fried brownie. He makes his special Chocolate chip fudge brownies and cuts them into about 2 inch squares and freezes them. Once frozen he dips them into an almost pancake batter which puts a fluffy layer around them. After that he dips and rolls them into a thin pancake batter then a crushed peanut layer and puts them back into the deep fryer to get that extra touch of crispness around the outside while keeping the smoothness and creaminess of the Brownie inside.

After he plates the Brownie, he dusts them with a smooth caramel sauce with a dollop of whipped cream on top, bon Apple tits

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Code:
Written option (150+ words): What is the name of your player's cooking show? What type(s) of food will they cook? Will they invite on any special guests? Describe the show - either the overall concept, or the details of a single episode.

My show will be called 'Buttered Noodles with Trivy'. He will make only one dish - Buttered Noodles. There is only one episode.

In the episode, Trivy has several members of the Baltimore Platoon on to enjoy some buttered noodles and beers. Oldtimer Kristaps Ball and prospects Ethan Duncan and Valentin Kalashnikov watch in amazement as Trivy manages to boil water, cook noodles, and toss them in a butter-like sauce whilst drinking. Upon finishing their bowls of buttered noodles, Trivy and VK get into an argument over the use of margarine in buttered noodles. VK demands authentic buttered noodles where Trivy only supplied spaghetti with some margarine type bullsh*t on top. The two come to blows and end up destroying the public access TV station's kitchen before spilling out into the parking lot. Ball and Duncan tried to break the two up but ultimately decided the mayhem was more entertaining than a show on buttered noodles.

156 words

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

If Oliver Cleary had a cooking show, well I'll be very honest, it would be an unmitigated disaster. The name of the show would be “Oliver Cleary's Cleary Trying Your Best”. Since Cleary has very poor cooking skills, the show will be focused on creating dishes that any young hockey player can enjoy when their personal chefs are unavailable. For example, the first episode is entirely focused on how to make different types of salads that can be enjoyed as both an appetizer or an entree. What Cleary doesn't show is that they “recipe” he uses is just the front of a Dole salad bag telling you what is included. The second episode? How to make pasta using a variety of pre-made sauces. No one claimed Cleary was good at his jobs, as his cooking skills are on par with his play on the ice. As such, Cleary expects the show to be cancelled before it even makes air.

Code:
159 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

luffys show is going to contain one thing and one thing only. drunk cooking. All the recipes will be found drunk and cooked while drunk and eaten while drunk. a hard concept at first surely, but once the logistics get hammered out im sure our resident hero will be full capable of producing quality enough for all of the masses to enjoy. Every single episode will have another shl player join the fun and games and probably will have to cook along side and whoever has the best shit at the end wins or something like that? I dont know at this point it will be like whos line is it anyways where the points are made up and nobody mattered its all about the fun along the way. We would obviously have the hottest hosts come out and join the boys and everyone will have a great time on air and while watching.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

The title of my cooking show will be "Brogen the Bro's easy eats". On this show, I'll be using what I picked up through the years to teach basics, and easy recipes to those who are culinarily challenged, such as university students and many others. There will of course be some classic meals on here such as frozen hamburgers and fries, but we will also knock it up a bit with ways to fancy up that microwave ramen with some fresher veggies. As we go, we'll start to work to building basics like knife skills, etc as we progress into more complex recipes once they learn their way around a microwave and oven. From the basic univeristy desperation meals, into fancier more complex meals with fresh ingredients such as risottos, chicken, steaks and a whole lot more. This show will take it's time to focus on building up on the skills slowly, and will not be for the experienced cook.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Delver Fudgeson's main go to recipe of "Bread with stuff on it" has been serving him well in these trying times. Cereal has been keeping him going when it needs to, and sandwiches are there to round out the other main food group that he ingests. So he has finally branched out into his new show "Dishes with Delver" where he is trying to show off handy food prep tips to his fellow "cooking impaired" audience. It's filmed on his phone, propped up against an unopened box of pop-tarts, while it records him snacking on a pop-tart from a different, equally stable, box. Showing the audience how to effectively use a microwave to heat up virtually anything you'd ever need to eat, Delver is able to ensure his audience stays fed with a variety of different frozen meals. For every shot change, Delver manually walks up, moves the camera and re-positions himself without ever considering to edit the cuts together. One long take of him warming up food for each episode gives his viewers plenty of content each week. He has asked several teammates to make appearances, but none of them want to eat anything he has lying around his place.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Title: Sawful Cooks Everything From Falafel to Waffles

We're doing everything up in here! Nothing is off the table, it'd be an absolute free for all. It would be anything I'd care to make any whatever D-list celebrity I can drag up off the street from their latest coke bender.

We'd be filming in my rented apartment in Anchorage, Alaska. It's nice for Alaska, but it's still not real nice. Afterwards, we'd be eating on my couch at the coffee table, because I don't own a proper table.

At this point, we'd break out into a sort of "Hot Ones" format, where I ask questions and the D-lister sees if they can stomach another bite of whatever slop we cooked up together.

I image this would be an immediate success, as many other web shows are less organized and have a much less realized format.

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

My cooking show would be called Breaking Biscuits with the Biscuits, where all of the show would be about making cookies. The first episode would be about cookies that look like team logos. Next episode has special guest drunkenteddy as he watches me eat cookies while frantically fixing issues with the website. After that, the Tampa Bay offense joins the program. It's mostly like a Dr Phil episode, but I'm eating cookies the whole time. Afterwards it's the IIHF special, with cookies from around the world. No, silly UK, no those kind of biscuits. Go back to to your great British baking show ya numbskulls. Next up is rabid's scouting report about cookies that detail everything about them except for the taste. I don't really chime in much. I just eat some cookies.

Then later on, the show is cancelled because somebody decided to say something racist, and it looked like I was laughing but I was really just enjoying a delicious cookie.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]