[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

@Chris-McZehrl

[Image: chrome-LBKY1-Ryf-NY.png]

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

It’s obvious that all lives matter, but you can’t deny that black people have to deal with racism more than everyone else. That’s why black lives matter are the name of the topic, not all lives matter. Everyone knows that all lives matter, but anyway last 400 years, people from black community had to deal with a racism.

Plus, I think that a lot of white people understand pain of black people. They join riots, they are on black people side. Everyone sticks together right now and that’s the most important thing. Similar with LGBT. At the end of the day, we all bleed the same color.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

It’s just McZ’s sloppy attempts to stay relevant. Good discussions were had in other threads and McZ will continue to desperately seek attention.

Who has some good recipes?

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

lol mcz not had the attention he craves in a while I guess, grown ass man goes from complaining about how everyone here is a child to trying to post whatever he can to get a reaction from said children

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Chris this isn’t it buddy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Chris I thought you weren't coming back?

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

this dude is just thirsty for attention, dont give it to him

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Did you know that chips taste better if you open the bag from the bottom?

Due to settlement from shipping all of the salty goodness can redistribute if you turn it upside down, give it a gentle shake, and then open it at the bottom.

06-16-2020, 08:39 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Did you know that chips taste better if you open the bag from the bottom?

Due to settlement from shipping all of the salty goodness can redistribute if you turn it upside down, give it a gentle shake, and then open it at the bottom.
Fascinating

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

06-16-2020, 08:39 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Did you know that chips taste better if you open the bag from the bottom?

Okay wow wtf now all my chips are on the floor

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

06-16-2020, 07:03 AMToast Wrote: It’s just McZ’s sloppy attempts to stay relevant. Good discussions were had in other threads and McZ will continue to desperately seek attention.

Who has some good recipes?

Ketchup on pasta. @AgentSmith630

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

just seeing the title of this thread on the forum home page is a bad look for the league tbh

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

06-16-2020, 08:52 AMGrapehead Wrote:

Okay wow wtf now all my chips are on the floor

#instructionsunclearnowiamamime