Create Account

Tampa Bay Barracuda Punishment
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2020, 01:59 PM by SDCore.)

Good Afternoon SHL,

I come to you again with the most unfortunate news. This again is one of the harder things I have to do as league commissioner, but unfortunately it is my job. Today it was brought to the attention of the SHL Head Office that the Tampa Bay Barracuda have broken another roster management/budget rule. They are currently retaining contracts on 4 players, who are not in their organization, by rule 3.C.A [Image: C.3.A.jpeg], this is illegal.

Due to our previous ruling on @MCP_ he was put on a 1 season probation as seen here, https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=107222. I accordance to this probation, we are going to have to relieve MCP of his GM duties for the Tampa Bay Barracudas, effectively immediately.

This leaves the Tampa Bay Barracudas without a GM, so we in Head Office have decided to hire an interim GM from their team. @"cpetrella" was kind enough to step into this role until we can hire for TBB. We are going to make an exception of the SMHJL rule 1.A.iii seen here in order to make this transition as smooth as possible.

[Image: image0.png]

Hiring for Tampa Bay will begin today in another post, but the job will be taken over by the candidate following the season for the player and team. This is because we are already at the trade deadline and do not want to discount members of the site not already on TB.

I want to thank MCP for being understanding during this, as this is not a decision we in Head Office want to make or take lightly. We are hoping TBB can move on to a better future and want to thank MCP his time as GM.

Thanks SHL!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Statement regarding this will be going up later today

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

sad to see this unfold this way tbh

Undecided

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2020, 02:10 PM by bluesfan55.)

kinda just a sad story all around really, good luck to tbb in the future
i was once on a team that had this happen to them way back when and they emerged on the other side better than ever. hopeful that can happen for tbb as well

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Unfortunate that it had to come to this, but the rules are the rules. Best of luck to MCP and everyone involved with TBB in the future.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Applied

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

06-17-2020, 01:59 PMMCP_ Wrote: Statement regarding this will be going up later today

I Sad.

Barracuda

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Tough.
Big job for the management team coming in. Good luck!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Sad to see. All my interactions with MCP as a GM have been positive, but I also understand that HO has to enforce the rules.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

no one wants to see this happen, good luck to tampa and mcp going forward

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

06-17-2020, 01:59 PMMCP_ Wrote: Statement regarding this will be going up later today

Sorry to see this happen MCP.  I've enjoyed my interactions with you and think you have a good head on your shoulders overall, but anyone can get stuck in the weeds with the complexity of the rules - especially when you are on your own.  Wishing you the best of luck and don't think this is the last we see of you in a management role.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Ola Wagstrom- Nicholas Williams - Luke Thomason
Lallo Selman - Tony Pepperoni - Jimmy Slothface
Mika Mayfield - Goku Muerto - Collin Gibbles
Calogero Crudelli - Jax Aittokalio - Mike Izzy

Cassius Darrow - Poopity Scoop
Gabriel Johnson - Corey Kennedy
Mathias Seger - Perry Morgan
Lyle Odelein III - Tig Murphy

Aleister Cain
Luca Del Vecchio

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Tough to see, best of luck in the future MCP and best of luck to Trella as Interim GM

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

06-17-2020, 02:08 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Ola Wagstrom- Nicholas Williams - Luke Thomason
Lallo Selman  - Tony Pepperoni - Jimmy Slothface
Mika Mayfield - Goku Muerto - Collin Gibbles
Calogero Crudelli - Jax Aittokalio - Mike Izzy

Cassius Darrow - Poopity Scoop
Gabriel Johnson - Corey Kennedy
Mathias Seger - Perry Morgan
Lyle Odelein III - Tig Murphy

Aleister Cain
Luca Del Vecchio

SMH, you don't want Pepperoni on your line?

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points