Create Account

Statement Regarding my Termination

I apologize if it come off as distorted, but I needed to get my thoughts into words.

To get this out of the way in case anyone was wondering: there will be no appeal. The rules broken were clear cut, and there is no one else that can be blamed for this entire mess but me. I failed to pay careful attention to everything I had, and I suffered the consequences because of it.

I was really excited to take on the team when I got the position: I had been with this team since the beginning, and I wanted to create my own legacy to be proud of. I can safely say I have disappointed myself and the people that have supported me since I began my GMing journey. It ends abruptly, and I have nothing of note to show for it.

To @JSS, you had left this franchise in my arms with the expectation I would continue making good strides in its development. You had supported me when I made the decision to rebuild from the ground up. You have always been there as a mentor, and I will always appreciate the great times we had. In turn, I let you down with all of this bullshit, and no amount of apologies will be sufficient to rectify it.

I will not be quitting the site at all. I'll be updating Joorgustraad to the best of my ability, and I will be more than happy to play out a full career with him. As for going for another GM gig: it would be a long while before I would consider it, even after I'm technically allowed to do so again.

Of course there are bright spots: the next GM has a lot of assets to work with, and there are a lot of great dudes coming up over the next few seasons. I wish the next GM and the Tampa Bay Barracuda (if I don't get drafted there) the best of luck going forward.

Thanks for reading, and see y'all around,

MCP_

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

*stick taps*

It sucks it had to happen this way man. You're a great dude, and we're lucky to have you in New Orleans. Specters

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

one of the nicest dudes on the site. obviously it sucks that things had to happen in the way it did but you’ll bounce back. good luck with joorgustraad

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Hated to see it MCP, would have loved to see you at the helm of a successful rebuild considering how much you invested into this path.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

don't be too hard on yourself brother, you did a great job. the team is in a great spot to succeed in the future. cheers to you man

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Chin up mate. You did well considering the circumstances. Sad to see you go this way though.

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

_/ _/ _/

Really sad to see this happen, was rooting for you to turn it around in Tampa and you made some good trades recently. All the best to you in whatever comes next brother

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

While you made a lot of mistakes during your tenure, you also did tons of great things as well. Shit happens man, you did good.

[Image: 3.png]

_/_/_/_/_/_/

_/ _/ _/

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

_/ _/ _/

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Much respect for acknowledging the mistakes and taking the punishment in stride. Go out with your head held high. 

Something for all us GMs to look up to.

[Image: hudson.png]

_/ _/ _/

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Owies make you stronger!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Thank you for all the help you have me when I came back to the SHL. Sorry to see this happen man.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]