Create Account

EDM/TBB Trade Update/Budget and Pick Tracking Changes/New Trade System

06-17-2020, 11:59 PMnour Wrote: 4. The final step is contingent on the result of step 3:
  a. IF APPROVED - The HO Member who approved the deal will update the pick tracker, and reply to the GM Office thread approving the deal. Following this, the GMs involved will be allowed to publicly post the trade

Mistakes in the pick tracker mostly happen because of conditions that only apply a couple of seasons after the trade was made. Will HO have an assigned member who is taking care of keeping this up to date? Otherwise, I don't see it getting any more accurate than it is now.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

and what happens when the HO members also miss something?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

06-18-2020, 04:44 AMAvakael Wrote: and what happens when the HO members also miss something?
[Image: 55a3d0567540a9f8baf42a19cd6998e4.jpg]

HO BAD FIRE TIG

If a trade is reviewed that way and there is found to be error, why can't it be re-negotiated with a legal correction?

Is punishment required for something that may be stupidly simple and basically innocent when caught early, or is that a clause for something egregious so that you can punish?

How does this system help mid-Draft trades?

I would imagine that most mistakes are typos, misreads, or misinformation. It doesn't make sense, in my mind, to punish a GM for something that didn't happen because a small mistake was caught early. Granted it's a little different if it's the fifth or so mistake in a season. I could see wanting to take punitive action at that point.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

06-18-2020, 12:23 AMFlareon Wrote: why is the league so against insider accounts like Bob McKenzie?
Because fuck em that’s why

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

good move. This is how it should have always been.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-18-2020, 06:52 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
06-18-2020, 12:23 AMFlareon Wrote: why is the league so against insider accounts like Bob McKenzie?
Because fuck em that’s why

Ya I'd say the NHL and NHL GMs don't like the NHL insiders leaking info either. Even players probably hate seeing their name in speculation. Only fans enjoy it.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

I love these changes. Yes there is some extra work, and still potential for error, but this gives the league a much greater chance of catching errors proactively, and I think that is an important improvement.

Stars Battleborn Czechia

06-18-2020, 04:44 AMAvakael Wrote: and what happens when the HO members also miss something?

that's a paddlin'

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-18-2020, 08:57 AMGrapehead Wrote:
06-18-2020, 06:52 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Because fuck em that’s why

Ya I'd say the NHL and NHL GMs don't like the NHL insiders leaking info either. Even players probably hate seeing their name in speculation. Only fans enjoy it.

We all fans in one way or another Cool

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-18-2020, 09:03 AMスウェグキング Wrote:
06-18-2020, 08:57 AMGrapehead Wrote: Ya I'd say the NHL and NHL GMs don't like the NHL insiders leaking info either. Even players probably hate seeing their name in speculation. Only fans enjoy it.

We all fans in one way or another  Cool

I'm a fan of you

Stars Battleborn Czechia

06-18-2020, 09:07 AMGrapehead Wrote:
06-18-2020, 09:03 AMスウェグキング Wrote: We all fans in one way or another  Cool

I'm a fan of you

[Image: 18--Fan.gif?format=1500w]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-18-2020, 12:25 AMCementHands Wrote:
06-18-2020, 12:20 AMkenvald Wrote: How will this work with trades happening during drafts when an involved team is on the clock? Gonna require quick trade reviews from HO.

Yes, We are planning on having at least 2 HO on standby doing quick trade reviews / approvals in addition to the 2 running the draft.

Nice, that sounds reasonable!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I like everything, but one thing peaks my interest.

Trades needing to be approved by HO before they become official. So does that mean no more draft day trades (since they literally happen within minutes of the pick)? And I guess the trade deadline won’t be as exciting because if a HO member can’t approve the trade fast enough it could be too late.

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]