Create Account

EDM/TBB Trade Update/Budget and Pick Tracking Changes/New Trade System

06-18-2020, 09:33 AMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: I like everything, but one thing peaks my interest.

Trades needing to be approved by HO before they become official. So does that mean no more draft day trades (since they literally happen within minutes of the pick)? And I guess the trade deadline won’t be as exciting because if a HO member can’t approve the trade fast enough it could be too late.

I think as long as a trade is submitted to HO before the deadline it should be valid, at least in my opinion.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

06-18-2020, 09:33 AMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: I like everything, but one thing peaks my interest.

Trades needing to be approved by HO before they become official. So does that mean no more draft day trades (since they literally happen within minutes of the pick)? And I guess the trade deadline won’t be as exciting because if a HO member can’t approve the trade fast enough it could be too late.

No, as above, they're going to have HO members on standby ready to approve draft-day trades. Deadline will still be fine, I assume as long as posts are made in the HO channel prior to the actual deadline occurring they'll be accepted.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

06-18-2020, 09:35 AMjfisherr Wrote:

No, as above, they're going to have HO members on standby ready to approve draft-day trades. Deadline will still be fine, I assume as long as posts are made in the HO channel prior to the actual deadline occurring they'll be accepted.

Thanks for clearing that up Cheers

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

I don't think anyone has asked this, how will this impact trades during the draft? /s

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

2 HO members will be approving trades at the draft, I assume trade deadline will work like the NHL where as long as you've posted before the deadline, it can get approved after.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Does HO get paid yet? They should if they aren’t b/c they gotta do shit like this lol

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2020, 10:32 AM by Wally.)

06-18-2020, 09:41 AMztevans Wrote: I don't think anyone has asked this, how will this impact trades during the draft? /s

Hey you... shut up and drive. Ps... I sucked last night.

[Image: Wally.png]

06-18-2020, 10:24 AMWally Wrote:
06-18-2020, 09:41 AMztevans Wrote: I don't think anyone has asked this, how will this impact trades during the draft? /s

Hey you... shut up and drive.  Ps... I sucked last night.

I got my SR up to A4.59 and my iRating to 1945, then decided Super Late Models at Lanier would be a good idea.

It was not.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

06-18-2020, 10:48 AMztevans Wrote:
06-18-2020, 10:24 AMWally Wrote: Hey you... shut up and drive.  Ps... I sucked last night.

I got my SR up to A4.59 and my iRating to 1945, then decided Super Late Models at Lanier would be a good idea.

It was not.

reality is often disappointing

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

06-18-2020, 10:13 AMcrutch Wrote: Does HO get paid yet? They should if they aren’t b/c they gotta do shit like this lol

Yup, they make 4m each now.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-18-2020, 10:48 AMztevans Wrote:
06-18-2020, 10:24 AMWally Wrote: Hey you... shut up and drive.  Ps... I sucked last night.

It was not.

I finally discovered how to run dirts at Lanier... However, 50% of the others in Class D have not. Regardless, my SR rating being higher on the dirt makes me extremely saddened.

[Image: Wally.png]

Draft day trades will still happen. We will have HO members approving trades on the fly, this will take some getting used to but will work... As for the Trade Deadline, it will look much like the NHL one. If we have any last minute deals as long as they are posted to the GM forum before the deadline they will be looked at and approved.

HO does get paid 3M per member and 4M for Commissioner and Co...

I don't know what other questions I missed, but feel free to ask.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

06-18-2020, 11:40 AMSDCore Wrote: Draft day trades will still happen. We will have HO members approving trades on the fly, this will take some getting used to but will work... As for the Trade Deadline, it will look much like the NHL one. If we have any last minute deals as long as they are posted to the GM forum before the deadline they will be looked at and approved.

Inputting trades in the pick tracker as they happen is easy. Who will be updating the tracker when conditions are met or not?

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

06-18-2020, 11:51 AMSegi Wrote:
06-18-2020, 11:40 AMSDCore Wrote: Draft day trades will still happen. We will have HO members approving trades on the fly, this will take some getting used to but will work... As for the Trade Deadline, it will look much like the NHL one. If we have any last minute deals as long as they are posted to the GM forum before the deadline they will be looked at and approved.

Inputting trades in the pick tracker as they happen is easy. Who will be updating the tracker when conditions are met or not?

HO. We look at this every off season now as it is to make sure the draft is correct, we are just removing the extra person. If we have the pick tracker up to date from the day trades are made, it will make this easier. So not much will change there. My hope is that with 5 eyes on it instead of one, it will go a lot smoother.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]