Create Account

fitted does good media
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2020, 08:57 PM by Fitted2106.)

Reporter 1: Michael it seems you were pretty vocal today on twitter about the firing of your general manager this morning. that coupled with backlash from league heads that didn't like your outburst has painted you pretty badly today, with everything going on in Tampa has it been hard to keep your cool this season?

FITTED : Well obviously id like to have a do over on that situation i understand that there are rules here but as a professional MCP is the only General manager i have known he did not draft me but since i got up to the league hes been at the helm. I really had a lot of faith that he was the right person for the job, we have become stacked with prospects and picks and i'm in this thing for the long haul Tampa took a chance on me 39th overall i wasn't a very highly regarded player and i try my damnedest to make that pick look good. Its been really hard just trying to stay patient this season has tested some of the guys in our locker room but we know there's light at the end of the tunnel.

reporter 2: Michael it seems teammate Tom Fiddler came to your defense do you think now that you've cooled down that was a good decision on his part, and do you think hes feeling some of the same frustration you are?

FITTED: Tommys a great guy hes going to be the captain of this team some day i cant speak enough how valuable hes going to be for the young guys coming up, and to speak to your point about him regretting it, that guy regrets nothing ever. Like i said this has been a long year most of our teammates are guys mailing it in that are close to retirement, we knew that going into this season and we just wanna prove to ourselves, that being me Fiddler and Ronlain that were not intimidated by the moment and we know once reinforcements come we can play in this league.

Reporter 3: Mike Mark Madden wrote another bad piece about  you saying quote :this guys a loose cannon any team hes on will never win, he doesn't know how to feel the situation and of course hes on social media blabbing trade him before its to late. any thoughts on that?

Fitted: uhhh no not really hes a jerk that rants about sports on the radio hes never played why should i listen to someone who's never left it all on the line? i know i can win i helped Carolina win 2 four star cups along with Fiddler i'm not deterred in any way, i'm just emotional for my guys ill stand up for them whenever i can loyalty is my number 1 asset.

reporter 5: With everything that's going on Michael who do you expect to fill this vacancy the draft gets closer everyday and this is a big draft for you guys. This may be the one to set the team up for years to come.

Fitted: Right now i have no clue and i just hope its someone who doesn't want a stepping stone job but someone who wants to build a dynasty. my heart is in Tampa and ill play here until i cant skate anymore. Whoever the new boss is 100 percent has me bought into whatever type of team they want to build and ill always bleed Barracuda.

Reporter 7: How do you feel about Amabacus Cuddles joining the team next season?

Fitted: Guys a stud well win at least 3 games just from him next season i promise you. and im sorry if my actiuons branded Tampa in a bad way earlier i just wear my heart on my sleeve and this organization is everything to me CHOMP.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Ok

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

10/10

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

@Good_Ole_Kimmy