Create Account

New Orleans Insider Jersey Leak

Casper Almquist- SHL Blog USA

An insider from the Specters organization sent me some pictures the other day with what I believe to be rumored jerseys that the New Orleans club may use in the near future. I personally have never liked their unis so this is a refreshing redo that add some color to their kit. The home and away jerseys tone down the black and white and use purple as the primary:

[Image: 1.PNG]

[Image: 2.PNG]

And if you know anything about the storied history of the expansion hockey club, you may have heard of the fabled Mardi gras jerseys. While I personally have never seen them, I have heard that they are the most beautifully ugly jerseys you will ever see. My insider was able to snag a picture of the updated Mardi gras jerseys, along with an updated logo to celebrate the New Orleans tradition.

[Image: 3.PNG]

Pretty snazzy.

As always, comment below what you think of the content of this article and reach out to me with the scoop to be included in my next post!

Stay cool,
Casper

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Yay Ahh

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Specters Specters Specters

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Specters

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Add me to the list for purchasing the Mardi gras jersey

Very nice. +1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

wow the mardi gras jersey is elite

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

I feel like the black without the mardi gras effect should be one of the two defaults and then you give the mardi gras effect to the purple, but GREAT work.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332