Create Account

Introducing: The SHL Summer Blood Bowl League
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2020, 06:45 PM by Segi.)

Hello to all my fellow fans of fantasy football (The kind with Warhammer 40k races, not the stats kind). I've been getting back into Bloodbowl lately and though it might be fun to start a casual SHL league. So sign up in here if you're interested and I'll see to get this going.

What do I need to participate?
All you need is a copy of Blood Bowl 2. You don't need any of the DLC, you just can't use the teams you don't own. Also enough free time to be able to schedule a game once a week.

How long will this take?
That depends on how many people will join this. If we get an 8 team league going and do 1 game a week, it's gonna run for around 2 and a half months, but we'll see how this goes.

I'm a total noob, can I still join?
Sure. I'd suggest watching a tutorial and playing a couple of games against the AI before playing your first league game, but I'm not a great player either. This is just gonna be for fun.

So sign up here if you think this sounds like a fun idea and we'll see from there.

I created a discord server for the league. Come join and we can get this started.

@Segi
@Shmurph
@Leoben
@JMacNCheese
@Thunfish
@suavemente

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

me!

I should be able to schedule a game once a week, just might not be at the same time every week. Sign me up. I'm not great at it but it's fun.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

06-23-2020, 01:08 PMLeoben Wrote: I should be able to schedule a game once a week, just might not be at the same time every week.  Sign me up.  I'm not great at it but it's fun.

That's perfectly fine.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]

I used to play this religiously. Not sure if I can fit it with being EU and all.

RETIRED

06-23-2020, 08:04 PMMayuu Wrote: I used to play this religiously. Not sure if I can fit it with being EU and all.

I'm EU too. I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out with anyone.

06-24-2020, 01:46 AMSegi Wrote:
06-23-2020, 08:04 PMMayuu Wrote: I used to play this religiously. Not sure if I can fit it with being EU and all.

I'm EU too. I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out with anyone.

I'll still hold on to a maybe, I'm already super cramped for time. Best of luck to everyone!

RETIRED

For everyone who was on the fence before, the game is on sale right now and costs less than 5 bucks!

Just got the game, sign me up! I will watch some vids and play against some bots to try and learn. Almost don't want you to crush us if you use to play religiously @Mayuu, but at the same time I want to you to play and kick my ass!

@Segi

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Nice! I'll see to get this going later this week. If we can convince a couple more people to join until then, it'll be great. We might not have to be too strict about the 1 game a week rule with that few people. We can probably just start new rounds when the previous one is over.

I'll buy the game in... uh... seven or eight hours. If it works, I'm in.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

06-29-2020, 07:45 AMThunfish Wrote: I'll buy the game in... uh... seven or eight hours. If it works, I'm in.

Definitely! Happy to have you!

06-29-2020, 08:50 AMSegi Wrote:
06-29-2020, 07:45 AMThunfish Wrote: I'll buy the game in... uh... seven or eight hours. If it works, I'm in.

Definitely! Happy to have you!
Yeah, somebody has to lose all matches, 'init?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

06-29-2020, 11:48 AMThunfish Wrote:
06-29-2020, 08:50 AMSegi Wrote: Definitely! Happy to have you!
Yeah, somebody has to lose all matches, 'init?

It's very much possible that no one loses all their games. Wink

yes boss, count me in

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber