Create Account

s54 Graphics Contest: Black and White RESULTS
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2020, 04:51 PM by hewasajazzman.)

Hello SHL Graphics people! Last week we here in the Graphics Department set up a contest that tasked our users with creating a Signature for another user to use on the site with the theme of "Black and White". Users were allowed to use one color within their predominantly grayscale Signatures while following a few other guidelines. Each Signature was scored by a panel of 5 judges on a scale of 1 to 5. The scores for each Signature were then added up to reach a final total out of 25. While the turnout for the contest was fairly low it was interesting to see each users take on the subject matter. This contest itself was supposed to be quick and easy so here are the results:

5th Place: 12/25 @CaptainCrazy
[Image: diagonal-marble-2-wallpaper-square-web-0...520293.jpg]

4th Place: 17/25 @reid_sutherland
[Image: wh.png]

Both users may submit their contest submission to be graded in the Weekly Submissions thread as part of their 4 signatures for any given week.

On to the Grand Prizes.

3rd Place, $1.5 mil: 19/25 @sulovilen
[Image: ajheK4l.png]

2nd Place, $3.5 mil: 20/25 @Awesomecakes
[Image: adlrLBu.png]

1st Place, $5 mil: 22/25 @rum_ham
[Image: BKGrppM.png]

Thanks guys! Looking forward to the next contest.

@Carpy48 @Julio Tokolosh

Some nice looking graphics right there.

Congrats to the winners!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Hawt