Create Account

jRuutu Punishment

Id argue that stfu twink is just as homophobic but whatever floats your boat HO, lmao.

To clarify im definitely not against suspending Ruutu, but can we see some consistensy?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I missed what happend, but not surprised it has come to this.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

06-23-2020, 09:22 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Id argue that stfu twink is just as homophobic but whatever floats your boat HO, lmao.

To clarify im definitely not against suspending Ruutu, but can we see some consistensy?

how

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

06-23-2020, 11:53 AMBDonini Wrote:
06-23-2020, 09:22 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Id argue that stfu twink is just as homophobic but whatever floats your boat HO, lmao.

how

Just ignore him, he's been on this rant for weeks.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

06-23-2020, 08:48 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I have to say, I find it quite sad to witness someone who used to be a nice guy and who I always had pleasant interactions with slip further and further into the nouveau-right swamp, with its edgy anti-SJW rhetoric and all the other shitty ideological dogmas that you apparently have to subscribe to once you are in.

dis too many big word for my small brain

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

06-23-2020, 11:55 AMsve7en Wrote:
06-23-2020, 11:53 AMBDonini Wrote: how

Just ignore him, he's been on this rant for weeks.

under what context would that be okay though?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 12:08 PM by PremierBromanov.)

hell yeah double post

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-23-2020, 11:53 AMBDonini Wrote:

how

Google twink.

06-23-2020, 12:12 PMスウェグキング Wrote:

Google twink.
[Image: QOofgGG.png]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 12:20 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

06-23-2020, 12:16 PMNeonLime Wrote:
06-23-2020, 12:12 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Google twink.
[Image: QOofgGG.png]

[Image: Gf8p5XI.png]

Also go on pictures, or don't if you're at work.

Twink: A "twink" is usually considered a homosexual male with attractive, boyish qualities

The post in question: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2821801

Made by someone who, as I recall, has previously been suspended for homophobic comments. But when he's a teammate that doesn't matter

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-23-2020, 12:20 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Twink: A "twink" is usually considered a homosexual male with attractive, boyish qualities

Made by someone who, as I recall, has previously been suspended for homophobic comments. But when he's a teammate that doesn't matter
seems pretty cut and dry. If you can't say "Ha, gay" in an ironic sense, you cant say "stfu twink"

because here's the kicker: No such thing as doing something ironically. You're just doing it.

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-23-2020, 12:21 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-23-2020, 12:20 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Twink: A "twink" is usually considered a homosexual male with attractive, boyish qualities

seems pretty cut and dry. If you can't say "Ha, gay" in an ironic sense, you cant say "stfu twink"

because here's the kicker: No such thing as doing something ironically. You're just doing it.

I mean I suppose if you yourself were homosexual, you could say it ironically. I think. It's too early for thinking

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

06-23-2020, 12:21 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:

Pretty sure the suspension was for saying being gay was gross.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

06-23-2020, 12:12 PMスウェグキング Wrote:

Google twink.

I know what a twink is, thanks.

It’s not a derogatory term, nor does it have a history of being used as one against the gay community. How is it anywhere close to the same as calling gay people gross and saying that a restaurant full of femboy hooters would make you feel unsafe? Saying LGBTQ people make you feel unsafe has historically been a way for people to legally murder LGBTQ people and get away with it by invoking the gay or trans panic defense, which btw, is still not banned in over 40 states to this day.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]