Create Account

jRuutu Punishment

Bruh

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-22-2020, 09:06 PMst4rface Wrote: We all bleed the same. No matter of our colour or orientation.
This, unfortunately, is what a lot of people miss.  We're all the same human race living on a rock floating through space.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

best website news i heard all darn week

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

[Image: 623476436811907082.gif?v=1]

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Thanks, HO!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Thanks ho and NEW

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I find this very strange to hear about. I've known JRuttu from another site for a good year and a bit now. I'm a openly trans person who's not straight and this has never come up before and as a result it's really taken me back to see something like this about them. I don't know the full context but in these situations I don't believe context matters. I don't think JRuttu is a bad person by any stretch just very confused by it all.

Good job, HO.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-22-2020, 09:18 PMSFresh3 Wrote:
06-22-2020, 09:06 PMst4rface Wrote: We all bleed the same. No matter of our colour or orientation.
This, unfortunately, is what a lot of people miss.  We're all the same human race living on a rock floating through space.
Unfortunately, that's how people works and we can't change that.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Good on HO and Ace. Seems like we could start a thread about our favorite pizza toppings and dude would find a way to get in trouble. Hopefully he learns something from all of this and gets another chance down the road but that's up to him.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

06-22-2020, 06:22 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-22-2020, 06:20 PMnour Wrote: Seeing as it’s also Pride month, SHL Head Office wants to voice our support and make the site stance clear. We are here to support and be a voice alongside our LGBT community members and as per the code of conduct, hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

Agreed, Thank you.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

06-23-2020, 08:05 AMLeoben Wrote: Good on HO and Ace.  Seems like we could start a thread about our favorite pizza toppings and dude would find a way to get in trouble.  Hopefully he learns something from all of this and gets another chance down the road but that's up to him.

ya, well put

mines goat cheese btw

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 08:49 AM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

I have to say, I find it quite sad to witness someone who used to be a nice guy and who I always had pleasant interactions with slip further and further into the nouveau-right swamp, with its edgy anti-SJW rhetoric and all the other shitty ideological dogmas that you apparently have to subscribe to once you are in.

petition to add customizable blood

i want to bleed flowers like when they censor it in games

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

06-23-2020, 08:48 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I have to say, I find it quite sad to witness someone who used to be a nice guy and who I always had pleasant interactions with slip further and further into the nouveau-right swamp, with its edgy anti-SJW rhetoric and all the other shitty ideological dogmas that you apparently have to subscribe to once you are in.

turns out you can be nice and evil at the same time. Even Hitler was a nice guy to the people he liked.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]