Create Account

Spinka 7/5

So with the regular season coming to an end and finally having some photoshop under my belt...I wanted to kind of show off my improvement from this season. 

I know the first sig probably won't get me much but it was one of the first ones I tried and never posted it. The other two are much more recent. It's been fun learning everything and I can't wait to get even better like some of you out there! 

[Image: 1y1xySd.jpg]
(What was I thinking in the beginning here?!?!)

[Image: tMgjGfo.jpg]

[Image: ymuyTfh.jpg]

[Image: lOtAKmL.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

Capo you're gonna be a sig god in no time at all  Scarecrows  Scarecrows  Scarecrows

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Nice! You’re too hard on yourself, that first one isn’t as bad as the trash I’m still putting out there.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Thanks guys! Appreciate it! Still working on a few things here and there but I feel like I'm finally getting it!

[Image: lOtAKmL.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

The jersey swap is pretty solid on the first one. You're doing great, Capo! Scarecrows

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Thank you for the submissions, popirate. Your signatures were assessed by a panel of 7 graders, who determined the following values. The goal of the comments is to offer feedback, potential improvements, and appreciation for submissions. In an effort to make the feedback more personal and instructional, we ask that you go to the SHL Graphics Community Discord and link your post in the “submission feedback” channel. From there, a grader will be able to offer you specifics on how to improve your graphics. This decision was reached with HO in an effort to increase graphic communication while lowering the turnaround times of the grading process.

Sig 1: 2.5 / 5 - $625K
Sig 2: 2 / 5 - $500K
Sig 3: 2 / 5 - $500K
Total: $1.625M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]