Create Account

Re: Making a Player

But on the rulebook thing, I know HO has been rewriting the rulebook, but I feel like there has been talks about rewriting the rulebook for like 10 seasons at this point

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-25-2020, 10:37 AMluketd Wrote: But on the rulebook thing, I know HO has been rewriting the rulebook, but I feel like there has been talks about rewriting the rulebook for like 10 seasons at this point

I feel like, especially given the importance of the update scale - it's kinda how the whole "building a player" thing works - it would behoove us to maybe fast-track that one little tidbit of information and get it done today, or before a whole bunch of Reddit people show up wondering why those numbers go to 99 when we only go to 20 in FHM.

Then we can go back to never updating the rulebook Angel

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

06-25-2020, 10:14 AMAvakael Wrote:
06-25-2020, 10:10 AMluketd Wrote: I think because it’s optional, but that would be a really cool idea you had

Not worth the effort if I have to go through PTs and media to try and I.D. the states of every other player.

I'm pretty sure, we have to add a city in FHM. I've added random cities to people who didn't specify one in the SMJHL. You could look it up in the file.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

06-25-2020, 11:42 AMSegi Wrote:
06-25-2020, 10:14 AMAvakael Wrote: Not worth the effort if I have to go through PTs and media to try and I.D. the states of every other player.

I'm pretty sure, we have to add a city in FHM. I've added random cities to people who didn't specify one in the SMJHL. You could look it up in the file.

I remember when teddy and I were building a file we did country capital for people who just listed country

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

who even creates players anymore

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

06-25-2020, 10:10 AMAvakael Wrote: Huh. Why doesn't anyone use it? I had a weird idea of trying to gather details on all the US players by state and immediately discovered that loads of people just don't specify a location anymore.

The city was only added recently (when we moved to FHM). Before that it was just Country. Now that FHM actually has somewhere to put the city info we added it to the form.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-25-2020, 10:33 AMztevans Wrote:
06-25-2020, 10:14 AMAvakael Wrote: Not worth the effort if I have to go through PTs and media to try and I.D. the states of every other player.

This is now a suggestion box thread to make any player who doesn't list a hometown from a designated city within that country, preferably the most absurd option possible.

For the US, my nomination goes to Imalone, Wisconsin, since most of us are only here because we don't have friends.
  exposed

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate