Create Account

Personal request

I would very much like to change my name on the site, however, I would also like the :mac: to show that butthole from ages ago, because yeah, I was one.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

change it to st5rface

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-28-2020, 03:17 PMMac Wrote: I would very much like to change my name on the site, however, I would also like the :mac: to show that butthole from ages ago, because yeah, I was one.

mac i still love you

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

I know. You, Mikey and Tanner, made Hamilton SOOOOOOOO much fun, that whole crowd actually. It was kinda awesome having a guy who isn't straight leading when I am not 100% straight myself. So I worked my absolute ass off trying to make the best player I could before I hit retirement.

It was actually Hope Solo's asshole, not just any asshole bro

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I know.

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2020, 02:28 AM by DELIRIVM.)

06-28-2020, 03:17 PMMac Wrote: I would very much like to change my name on the site, however, I would also like the :mac: to show that butthole from ages ago, because yeah, I was one.

We all are buttholes at some point. Personal growth is an important part of life. Personal experience with this shit. Pick something fun you'll be happy representing you going forward. Nobody can forget Mac and his ripped calves.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

I have never been happier with my life, until the next minute I am alive. That feels amazing, as my anger is completely and utterly gone and I can finally just live.Anger has cost me wayyyyyyyyy too much in this world. Way too much. And it will not anymore.

??????????

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

06-29-2020, 09:53 PMCarlz Wrote: ??????????

[Image: creller_dragons.png]