Create Account

From no wcs to Finland being champs

Fuck u losers bet finland gon take it all daddys here to tell u to get ready wanna be finn told me your all soft banana boo boo get ready for the kid to be the god of destruction and to the hockeyist fuck your job grade my dumb shit be prepared for fitted to be your stone cold.... the guy always there leaving you stunned.... with red hair perfection and deks that dazzle your dad it's time to know WHO THE FUCK FI KAND IS RAISE UP BOYS PERKELEE

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Vittun perkele

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Usa

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Finland Finland Finland

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

So hey, I know you think it’s funny to post multiple media that is short and nonsensical, but all is does is push down media that others have put a lot of hard work into.

It would be great if you could put your media into one post that has a flow to it and brings more to the table than just random ramblings. I mean, you get a lot of comments so there’s not a lot of incentive for you to change what you’re doing. But coming from a person that looks for engaging and interesting reads your media brings little value to a group that can produce really great content.

I debated writing this comment because my guess is that my opinion won’t matter to you, but I do feel strongly enough about it that I felt it was worth mentioning.

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]

Czechia

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

It be great if tate could shit up thanks bro

Agree with tate, move this shit somewhere else.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

@Leppish

It be cool if you *asked to be here * you went invited see yourself out

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]