Create Account

From 0-50 to get the fuck ready the michael fitted story
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2020, 05:19 PM by Fitted2106.)

.......far in the future......when new ports and beer have been outlawed........theres man who will stop for nothing to CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP WATER DOG...... his name

MICHAEL FITTED..... and he came to get drunk smoke cigs and win cups...... and were all ahhhhhta beer and Newports this is the story of a man...... who gave it all..... just TO GET THE DUB LEFT COLUMN..... THIS IS HIS STORY.

It was s 59 tampa had just lost a first round playoff series fitted has 981 penalty minutes because beer wasnt served at the game. Fitted was so embroiled over a season that saw his barracuda lose 4-2 to the newly found reddit renegades [ n expansion team from s57] he lost his cool and fought the coach it was at this point he took a deep breathe and said lemme finish this from his computer. i noticed that mother fuckers were not listening to the kid when he spoke his words of triumph, and thats when the kind knew S60 is our fucking yhear. S60 was magicall in many respects Diwght Knight won league MVP AMacus cuddles won fuck out my face award it was good times but NOTHING like S61. S 61 began an incredible run that saw the cuyda smoke more cigs than any team while winning and shl title. michael fitted got so drunk he scored69 goals nice if u will. it was positively every day the greatest day since martin st louis was a lighting member. and then came S61 1/2...... we now bring u THE OFFSEASON./........

that off season saw political activast and loud mouth michael fitted arrested for YELLING FUCK HO. he quickly repented these sins because he had respect for future gm cuddles. he also forgot that periods werea thing and did run on senteces the rest of the way.

seriouslt FUCKING TAMPA TO THE TOP BRO S60-S68 come fuckiung get some boys u rewady for this shit lets gettttt it. but sderiously dwight kjnight won the wayne ghrestzy awards as best ever and u all lost goodbye peace to your mother get me a beer LETS GO TAMPA

To be continued when I get off the phone

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

S60-68 Tampa dynasty on lock!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-28-2020, 06:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: S60-68 Tampa dynasty on lock!
wait no

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate