Create Account

S55 Interested Prospect Thread

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
Yes, my longest sim league has been NSFL(ISFL now), which was the first one I joined, I have been in it for 3 years now. I have been in SHL and I helped build PBE, but NSFL definitely longest league and my introduction to sim leagues.
2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
A close-knit locker room will win a title, I always believe they go hand in hand.
3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)
I'm looking to build a player who can stop shots and stop opportunities. I don't care much for points, I care more for keeping shots off our net and making offensive opportunities from turnovers on our side and keeping them from having good looks at our net.
4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
I will stay as long as my future SHL team needs me to.
5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
I may do some media but I have had no desire right now, as I don't really have a good thought on things to do for media.
6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?
An active member who will keep track and be around in the LR, while grinding towards the goal of winning at least one title.
7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!
I don't feel like finding it but Ovi holding the cup up after they beat Vegas
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
Old school runescape, gaming, football, baseball, just anything in that realm of sports or games.
9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights?
I'm interested in playing for whatever team drafts me, so yes.
10. Anything else you would like us to know?
Petrov machine never break
11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind.
Pineapple on pizza is good

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)

Yeah, SHL, for time of an unknown nature

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Yes.

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)

Kuznetsov, for the blow not the skill

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)

Depends what my SHL team needs are.

Pretty much zero. Media here and there if I'm in a creative type mood.

One liners

No, make me

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).

Guitar, gaming, golf

Have before, I don't see why not again.

You ask too many fucking questions.

Too lazy, eat your freak pizza

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters) I have been in the SHL since 2016!

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? A good locker room!

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) I want to build a speedy forward who can score goals. An NHL comparable would be Jonathan Drouin.

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) I am fine with any length of time.

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I don’t write much because I have lots of cash already!

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? Hard working attitude and experience with FHM!

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! I will come back to this if I am drafted by the Knights!

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). Hockey is my biggest hobby but I enjoy gaming, music and seeing friends too!

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? I am very interested!

10. Anything else you would like us to know? There is nothing I can think of!

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind. I do too!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

-Just SHL.

-Why can't it be both?

-A goalie that stops pucks.

-As long as it takes to be called up.

-It will be how I make my money on here.

-Being the oldest member on the site and years of stupid old history made.

-The new Ottawa Senators designs for the 2D logo.

-Racing my car, coaching/scouting rep hockey locally and working out.

-This was my OG team on here, all those 8 years ago. I believe Mika Aalto still holds records here maybe.

-I don't think so, you can ask if you need!

-You are entitled to your opinion even if its wrong.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 09:07 AM by gordieboom.)

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
I have been in the SHL before. I have played +/- 5 seasons from S46 and onwards.
The latter.
An allround player, speedy with good playmaking/shooting skills as well as be reliable defensively.
2 or 3
I will probably do some media although i don’t have to due to a large bank account.
Daily activity. A boost to the team’s offense.
Don’t have one.
All games i play are hockey related, but i also enjoy watching sports in general (formula one, cycling and soccer)
Yes, absolutely!

Too many questions! Wink
No no no. Salami is much better. Try it!

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

1. If you count Hockey Dynasty, where you play as the GM with NPC players, then that is the height of my experience in a sim league.

2. Both are very important but I believe that a strong community presence is what leads to pushing each other to be better and leads to winning championships, so I pick the latter.

3. An offensive defenceman who quarterbacks the powerplay, someone like Quinn Hughes with his elite skating abilities and offensive instincts.

4. Depending on the environment I am drafted to in the SMJHL, I could see myself staying as long as possible.

5. It would be unsustainable to ignore the media section, so I plan on taking advantage of the writing section, especially during the double payout times.

6. I have a good attitude, sense of humour, and willingness to learn from others.

7. The one where Brad Marchand is crying after the SCF loss to STL.

8. I enjoy listening to music from the 2010s and older, playing tennis and going hiking with friends. Also just enjoy being by myself and doing my own thing sometimes.

9. Absolutely, any team that decides they want me to play for their team I would gladly go to and experience their community.

10. Nothing in particular, excited for this opportunity tonight.

11. Cmon man, you are eating pizza as an opportunity to not eat healthy and you are ruining it by putting something healthy on the pizza.

[Image: EricC11.gif]

1) this is my third SHL player and I'm also on the ISFL

2) close LR

3) Ideally Ovi, high scoring sniper

4) as long as my SHL team needs me to stay down

5) I'd rather do media than graphics

6) I'm pretty active in the LR and I hope to be a solid earner

7) the tweet Tampa sent out after the CBJ sweep

8) PS4, hanging out with my wife and cats

9) Possibly

10) nah

11) Pineapple on pizza isn't awful