Create Account

Claiming Old PTs

@"Jakub" hi meg

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

08-04-2020, 11:12 AMJakub Wrote:
08-04-2020, 10:45 AMefiug Wrote: How is what fish or katth saying in any way fuck casually actives? The rules say that you have two seasons to claim any tpe you earn, if you don't then yeah that sucks but it isn't anyone's fault but yours. You don't need to be a hardcore SHLer to claim the tpe you make every season.

Also saying that updaters shouldn't be allowed to complain about how terrible their job is because they get more fake money is a stupid take.
Well first I think what they said is fuck casually actives because they are saying “if you can do it you can claim it” like that’s not always the case in my personal experience there have been many things I’m not able to claim because I’m not able to update on a regular basis but I still do the things because I intend to claim them. Circumstances just don’t always work out and I think tough shit is a shit take, but I get it, a lot of people have that attitude and that is currently how it is in the shl, don’t fret nothing has changed Smile. I know fish and katth (only a little bit) I don’t think either of them are people who think that way but, maybe they made a post that I don’t like the language of so I said I don’t like that take it’s toxic. I do feel alienating anyone or group of people in the shl is toxic and I feel like it was directed at casually actives. Was it real bad? No, just kind of icky.

Fuck ya updatas lol we all been updaters before there are harder more thankless jobs on the site any yeah it’s essential and yeah it sucks but yeah the compensation is good and if you quit updating there’s always gonna be someone new coming to replace you so don’t pretend like poor updaters have the worst if they had to update more than 2 seasons old tpe. I mean they don’t currently have to do that I was just saying oh my god the updaters is terrible argument and please stop complaining about updating if you don’t want to do it Smile

I’d like to take this time to say thank you to the updaters who don’t put themselves on a pedestal mwah I love you all.

Doing a PT and claiming it are equally important, people who just let their finished PTs pile up without claiming them within the several real life months you have to do so are in fact shit out of luck just like you said. It isn't some sort of attitude certain members have there are rules about how long you have to claim a PT. I have never been a crazy max active member either and I have done PTs and had them pile up before but when chosing between the option of doing another PT and building onto the pile or using that time to instead claim the PTs i have done its pretty clear that there is a right option. Yes casually active members get the short end of the stick but they also get the short end of the stick when it comes to Equipment or Doubles Weeks or Milestones too. This rule wasn't put in place to force all the casually active players out of the SHL it was put in place to make a tough job on the site easier and if that makes you upset then it makes you upset.

As someone who updates pretty rarely and has lost TPE from tasks I did because I waited too long. I think the rule is fine. There is the potential to circumvent contract costs (I accidentally did that in another league and was fined like 150 TPE....@ckroyal92 worst GM ever) and having a rule to prevent that before it happens is probably wise.

Plus, most the updaters are people that do a crappy job the league needs to function so helping them out is probably a wise idea.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Can I go back and claim Activity checks I missed a few months ago too while we're at it?

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France