07-01-2020, 03:53 AMSDCore Wrote:
07-01-2020, 02:39 AMkit Wrote: Down with HO, make me commish corey

You heard kit...
Lit when my name red?

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

No idea who you are, SDCore, but you can't be worse at communication than I was. Yet, the league's still around and somehow flourished under my rule.

If you haven't been suspended yet for breaking rules you created, you're doing a bang up job.

09-01-2020, 11:12 PMSpangle Wrote: No idea who you are, SDCore, but you can't be worse at communication than I was. Yet, the league's still around and somehow flourished under my rule.

If you haven't been suspended yet for breaking rules you created, you're doing a bang up job.
who dis

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

09-01-2020, 11:16 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
09-01-2020, 11:12 PMSpangle Wrote: No idea who you are, SDCore, but you can't be worse at communication than I was. Yet, the league's still around and somehow flourished under my rule.

who dis

Site owner, OG, former commish

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

You weren't bad at communication, you communicated to seth your hatred of him and his people in a very concise manner

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

09-01-2020, 11:17 PMluketd Wrote:
09-01-2020, 11:16 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: who dis

Site owner, OG, former commish

well i didnt vote for him

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

09-01-2020, 11:21 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: well i didnt vote for him

you don't vote for site owners

[Image: lespoils.gif]

To be fair the backup ruling fiasco was entirely your fault, however not for the reason you stated. Your initial ruling to waive the start was the correct decision. It did not favor the team, as they did everything right. Your mistake happened when you did not fine JR heavily for his blunder. Don't take blame for a decision that was the result of some else not doing their job properly.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

09-01-2020, 11:21 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
09-01-2020, 11:17 PMluketd Wrote: Site owner, OG, former commish

well i didnt vote for him

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

09-01-2020, 11:30 PMlespoils Wrote:
09-01-2020, 11:21 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: well i didnt vote for him

you don't vote for site owners

Having people just decide to create a website and claim to suddenly be the owner is no basis for a system of government

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-02-2020, 12:59 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
09-01-2020, 11:30 PMlespoils Wrote: you don't vote for site owners

Having people just decide to create a website and claim to suddenly be the owner is no basis for a system of government

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Some self righteous tart distributin’ punishments...

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2020, 08:15 AM by JR95.)

09-02-2020, 12:12 AMCount Chocula Wrote: To be fair the backup ruling fiasco was entirely your fault, however not for the reason you stated. Your initial ruling to waive the start was the correct decision. It did not favor the team, as they did everything right. Your mistake happened when you did not fine JR heavily for his blunder. Don't take blame for a decision that was the result of some else not doing their job properly.
Ah yes fine me heavily for that massive blunder of a goalie start I missed once. I'm clearly unfit for this job due to my ability to make human error!

Oh ffs what the fuck did corey do no..... oh this is old