Create Account

S54 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2020, 06:56 PM by Steve.)

Code:
Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how
did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass
your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you
excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will
you try to do better next season?
My player, Guy LeGrande, had a very solid season. While not having a huge role, Guy was able to play the team game with good success. Leader boards don't often reflect a players behind the scene play. I think for the most part, it was a perfect place to be in at this time in his career. I would hope to get some scoring in if given the chance without giving up any defensive skills. Going forward, I think there are a few skills that needs to be addressed. Face offs was a hit and miss all season, so a lot of work will focus in that department. Also passing could be better but that is always the case with a young player. Strength will come into play along with stamina resulting in a faster, harder hitting forward. Next season should be more or less a break out year for Guy LeGrande. With hard work in those areas, I believe it will be.

Code:
Code:
Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which player from the Steelhawks
or Specters has a great chance to make the Hall of Fame when their
playing days are up? Make the case for that player's HOF bid.
I think Robert Phelps would get my vote for the Hall of Fame. Looking at his very impressive career, it would be hard not to make a case for his induction. This player has played his heart out for eight hundred games, averaging just under a point per game for his career. Several seasons he was well above the point per game mark. While having nearly five hundred assists, you can see that he made everyone around him a better player as well. A trait that is indicative of a true Hall of Fame'r. I am sure there are many young players in the minors that look at Robert Phelp's career and strive to be like him.

ode:
Code:
Written (150 words min.) or Graphic, 3 TPE
With only one champion
in the SHL and the SMJHL per season, that means the other 26 teams
came up just a bit short (or a lot short). Team owners know that fans
can get frustrated by shortcomings, so they're always trying to keep
optimism high in the fan base. Written option: give an excerpt from
an ousted team's owner's press conference at the end of the season
focusing on the team's bright future or however they can keep fans'
optimism high. Graphic option: the team has rented a billboard in
town with an inspiring message to fans to keep optimism high; show
the billboard (must include team logo and whatever the optimistic
message is).

[Image: o7HyevL.png]
Code:
Code:
Graphic, 3 TPE
The SHL has been outspoken about reducing its
carbon footprint, which made it all the more surprising to see the
unveiling of a brand new custom private jet for Head Office members.
Not the type of move we like to see, to be completely honest. Anyway,
what does the jet look like? Create a graphic of SHL HO's custom
private jet (inside or out).
[Image: QIimQZt.png]

Code:
Code:
Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a
player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.
[Image: 3WWzrt3.png]

Code:

Code:
13. Written, up to 4 TPE Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
c. The Specters won both regular season matchups, but Hamilton finished with better team stats overall. Do regular season head-to-heads provide an accurate forecast for a playoff series? (answer predictively if it hasn't happened yet; reactively if it has.)
I feel that regular season match up results are only good if the GM's are clever enough to see what happened and react to those wins or loses to gain an edge during a playoff match up. I have seen many times when a team has lost every game during the regular season only to come back in the play offs and win the series. It's a chess match or throw the lines in a blender and see what happens.

d. If SDCore offered you an all-expenses paid week-long vacation to either New Orleans or Hamilton, which city would you choose to go to? (tough choice I know lol.) How would you spend your time there?
I would take the trip to New Orleans
hands down. Not for anything related to a team, but the food is out
of this world. The Cajun's know how to cook all sorts of things you
normally wouldn't think about. I am really fond of a good Cajun
Gumbo. Also, the parties are around the clock in certain areas so
that's a big plus.

CW Trivia verification- Boomer

CW (16/16 TPE)

NSFL PT – 3 TPE - https://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtop...t&p=319420

Task 1 – 3 TPE - Frans Eller was primed to have a monster season and to contend for the goaltender of the year in the SMJHL. Unfortunately, it just didn’t really play out that way. Eller struggled statically, posting a 2.43 GAA and a .909 save percentage. Eller was supposed to be a beast with the 425 build, but his numbers regressed by a slim margin. While he was nominated at the conclusion of S53 for the goalie of the year, he isn’t going to be part of the discussion this year. I wish I could do some analysis as to what caused the slip, but it doesn’t have an easy answer. I don’t know if it’s the lazy way of going about it, but I have to attribute some of the challenges Frans faced to the old god of RNG. Next season I can’t really plan to do any better – Eller is getting the call up to be the New England starter, and during a re-tool, it probably won’t go too well. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Task 2 – 3 TPE – I am keeping an indirect eye on the Challenge Cup Finals due to a yet-to-be announced transaction or two coming down the pipe. It’s interesting to have a vested interest in one team or the other because it can impact your draft slot. Without risking any leaks, it is certainly an exciting time for us in New England and despite not advancing to the postseason this year, there is a lot of optimism in the locker room and we plan on traversing this re-tool as fast and as efficiently as possible. Frans Eller and his fellow Wolfpack prospects are still in the fight for their playoff lives in the SMJHL against the Newfoundland Berserkers. Teammates Stan Hanson, Sven Yxskaft are also in their final Juniors campaigns alongside Frans, and hope to go out on top with a Four Star Cup hoisted high above their heads. Bobby Bergen, also a Wolfpack prospect, is also making some noise with his offensive game.

Task 3 – 2 TPE – I have heard that Sergei has gone missing. This is awful news. I also believe that Andrei has been looking hard for him for quite a long time without success. This is not good whatsoever. I can only hope that one day when Andrei retires from hockey, he will return home to Belarus and Sergei will just walk in the front door wearing a full Adidas tracksuit with a handle of fine Vodka in his hand and all will be right in the world. In the meantime, Frans Eller will keep his eyes open on Andrei’s behalf and we will do everything in our power to help bring Sergei home.

Task 16 B – 1 TPE – I’ll be candid, I am not in the business of comparing Johnsons, but I will do my best here. I do think that Darnell Johnson has the significant edge in the Clash of the Johnsons because simply he’s not Gabe. That’s a huge plus, and a big minus against Gabriel. That’s all I’ve got on this topic.

Task 16 C – 1 TPE – I don’t think that regular season head to heads are the end all be all for playoff predictions. Last year when NEW went up against HAM we had them beat in a season sweep, I believe? Manhattan as well. Obviously the Rage series was tighter than we wanted in the NEW War Room, but Hamilton absolutely dismantled us in crushing fashion. In the postseason, anything can happen. I would love, however, if New Orleans could take down the Steelhawks.

Task 16 – 3 TPE – Trivia Sent (verification – Victory)

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2020, 12:30 AM by Ferda.)

Quote:1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Season 54 has brought a resurgence to Augustus Wang’s style of play. From once a highly offensive threat in his junior years, Wang has evolved into a defensive powerhouse alongside his defensive partner, Alexander Selich. Wang’s decision to transition into a more defensively oriented style was his own decision as he was willing to defer the bulk of the offensive responsibilities to the rest of his teammates. I believe that Wang’s defensive play style this past season was integral in the Buffalo Stampede’s success. His play became a perfect fit for the Stampede as they posted the league’s lowest goals against over the entire regular season. Wang and Selich proved to be solid defensively in the playoffs by posting the second lowest goals against per 60 in the Season 54 playoffs among players who made it past the second round. As Wang continues to grow into a larger role on the Stampede, we can only expect him to improve offensively as he gradually takes on more offensive responsibilities. Overall, we can expect Wang and the Stampede to come back with a vengeance next season as they look to replicate their President’s Trophy performance from this past season.

(197 Words)

3/16

Quote:2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Well, dang. Your team didn't make the finals this season - my condolences to you. Are you and your teammates planning on watching the finals even though you're not in it? If so, what are your watch parties like? If not, are you still following the finals or trying to ignore it completely? What are you and your teammates doing together (if anything) instead of following along? (if you're on Hamilton or New Orleans, or either of the 2 SMJHL teams that soon will be playing in the finals - congrats and sorry :p this one isn't for you!)

The Season 54 playoffs was overwhelmingly tragic for the Buffalo Stampede as they clawed back from a 3-1 series deficit in the Conference Finals but ultimately fell in double overtime in Game 7 to the Hamilton Steelhawks. Most notably, the SHL’s most hated player, Gabriel “Gone Wild” Johnson, scored the game winner. With such a devastating loss at the hands of Augustus Wang’s most trauma-inducing person, Wang has stated publicly that he will be going off the grid for the entirety of the off-season. He stated that he is taking a long hiatus to one of his friends’ farms to help them work and gain some of that farmer strength. When asked about what they grow at his friend’s farm, Wang was noticeably silent and chose to deflect the question rather than delve into it further. Wang only commented that he’d be “chillin’ with the cows” and “vibin’ with the sheep”. You can only expect what this may be as he continues to promote his sponsorship with SHL Kush and his promo code WANG20.

(174 Words)

6/16

Quote:3. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
It has been publicized a decent amount on this site but Hamilton prospect Andrei Kostitsyn's brother Sergei appears to be missing. Does anybody know where Sergei? What have you done/what can you do to help Andrei track down his brother?

All of the talk surrounding (Clean) Andrei Kostitsyn’s missing brother Sergei has been relatively inconclusive. However, my sources have told me that the Simulation Hockey League’s Commissioner “S Dis Cock” has the answer. You may wonder why a player of (Clean) Andrei’s caliber would have ended up joining the SMJHL’s Newfoundland Berserkers, only to be drafted by the hackers known as the Hamilton Steelhawks. Well, the answer is quite obvious if you ask me. The SHL’s Commissioner, “S Dis Cock”, is holding him hostage and (Clean) Andrei must rise in the ranks and get enough publicity around him to start a social movement against “S Dis Cock's” fascist campaign and the kidnapping of his innocent brother Sergei. With the help from known the known black hat hackers from the Steelhawks, (Clean) Andrei looks to dig deeper into the wormhole that “S Dis Cock” has created. I have heard rumors that “S Dis Cock” has Sergei Kostitsyn binded to a chair and is being broadcasted to a so-called “Red Room” on the Dark Web. We can only hope that the Hamilton Steelhawks will be able to use their hacking abilities for good, rather than continuing to destroy the Simulation Hockey League year after year.

(203 Words)

8/16

Quote:4. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
S54 IIHF Predictions - with one FHM IIHF season under our belt, we've got a bit more of a sense of how the tournament might play out in the new sim engine. What are your predictions for the S54 IIHF or WJC tournament - how do you think your team will fare this season? Who do you think are the biggest contenders to take home the hardware and why?

With the removal of Gabriel “Gone Wild” Johnson, a global tyrant, the members of Team Canada are finally starting to learn how to be themselves again. Formerly, Gone Wild Johnson ran the team akin to a contemporary concentration camp and forced propaganda down the throats of both the players and the media to further his grasp on Canada’s best hockey players. Hopefully Gone Wild’s replacements, Nokazoa and Briedaqueduc, can finally bring together a squad that has always had high expectations but could seemingly never put that talent together for a deep run in the IIHF tournament. The new General Mangers have gone on the record to say that people should have little expectations going into the incoming Season 54 IIHF Tournament as Team Canada looks to fix the tainted minds of their superstar hockey players. Instead, they should shift their hate to Team Canada’s most recent defector in Jack Kanoff and scrutinize his decision to leave such a storied nation. As long as Kanoff’s new nation, Team Germany, does poorly then Canadians should be proud of wherever they end up as thing cannot get any worse.

(186 Words)

11/16

Quote:6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Occasionally, broadcast networks will bring an active player into the TV coverage of ongoing finals if their team has been eliminated, and that player is often to give unique insights from a current player's perspective. During this NOLA-HAM finals, which SHL player or prospect would be a good addition to the Challenge Cup TV coverage? Why would that player be a good addition to the broadcast team?

The only correct answer to this question is the SMJHL’s most storied player, Newfoundland Berserker, (Clean) Andrei Kostitsyn. (Clean) Andrei would be able to use the media attention from being on national media to broadcast the movement to find his brother Sergei Kostitsyn. Besides, nobody cares about a team from New Orleans and nobody cares about perennial cheaters in the Hamilton Steelhawks. In fact, all of the Challenge Cup coverage should be changed to an international 24/7 broadcast on finding (Clean) Andrei’s brother Sergei. If I was to be honest with you, the SHL’s decision to not do this is damning evidence towards the established narrative that the league knows where his brother is and their refusal to comment on the potential whereabouts of Sergei Kostitsyn. The members of the SHL should be ashamed of “S Dis Cock's” silencing of (Clean) Andrei and the search for former NHL superstar, Sergei Kostitsyn. The world needs to know about the SHL’s kidnapping of one of the world’s best hockey players and the silencing of one of the biggest up-and-coming prospects in the SMJHL.

(181 Words)

14/16

Quote:10. Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.

[Image: HZQW0ZI.jpg]

17/16

Quote:16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
hamiltoncheatedagainsmh

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

"It was a decent season. I was key in shutting down the other team defensively, and I was still able to collect some points. Obviously with more ice time I would have hoped for more points, but winning games is more important than personal stats. I was really happy though with being able to get in a few scraps this season. During the regular season it was a bit harder to find someone to go with, but that series with Anchorage was a war on the ice. The first fight was a result from the previous game. Biscuit tried to take advantage of our rookie in a fight. Though the rookie embarrassed Biscuit in the fight, I still was going to send the message that you won't be able to go after our rookies without having a target painted on your jersey. The Lazer fight was one of those fights where we are playing hard, and it's hard to turn it off at a whistle. We had a good scrap, hopefully next season we can go again."

2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Well, dang. Your team didn't make the finals this season - my condolences to you. Are you and your teammates planning on watching the finals even though you're not in it? If so, what are your watch parties like? If not, are you still following the finals or trying to ignore it completely? What are you and your teammates doing together (if anything) instead of following along? (if you're on Hamilton or New Orleans, or either of the 2 SMJHL teams that soon will be playing in the finals - congrats and sorry :p this one isn't for you!)

For Justin Keahi, the off season is a way to separate himself from hockey and mentally reset. Once the exit interviews are done, he is on a flight back to Hawaii to spend time with family and hangout with friends. Typically he won't interact with his teammates much unless he has too, but the one exception is Simon Takshak. They both play a similar style game, though Takshak may be more offensive oriented than Keahi. The two keep up during the off season texting and occasionally calling, even both taking a week to visit the other. Keahi spends the rest of the off season doing some of the hobbies that he doesn't get a chance to do during the season. One of his favorite off season hobbies is skateboarding around and looking for street spots to skate. He tries not to mention to his agent or GMs about his skateboarding, because they always tell him it's "too dangerous" and that he'll "break a bone and be out for the season."

3. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
It has been publicized a decent amount on this site but Hamilton prospect Andrei Kostitsyn's brother Sergei appears to be missing. Does anybody know where Sergei? What have you done/what can you do to help Andrei track down his brother?

"It's a shame that he can't find his brother, but I'm here to play hockey. I'm not here to play detective and find his brother. If he really wants to find him, he should hire a private investigator. I'd investigate that Tampa team, that seems like a place where people go to disappear. You didn't hear that from me though, still have to keep a bridge there in case I might end up on the team later on in my career. To summarize, I am sorry to Andrei and I hope he can find his brother, but I would hire a PI to find your brother because the exposure from the SHL and SMJHL has clearly not helped the case."

6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Occasionally, broadcast networks will bring an active player into the TV coverage of ongoing finals if their team has been eliminated, and that player is often to give unique insights from a current player's perspective. During this NOLA-HAM finals, which SHL player or prospect would be a good addition to the Challenge Cup TV coverage? Why would that player be a good addition to the broadcast team?

I think the one player that I'd like to hear from and get their perspective on the playoffs this season is Ola Wagstrom. Ola has been to the finals and won before, so he knows what it takes to get to the finals and win the cup. In addition, you can get the insight of a player who was on a team that just missed playoff, and traded later to a team that was eliminated in the first round of playoffs. Ola can be honest about what is going on in players heads as they are competing to win the Challenge Cup, from a player battling for the cup, to the player battling to keep their job on the team. Plus he is one of the hardest working players in the SHL right now, so to just listen about what he would be doing to prepare for finals games and what he is doing now would be interesting to hear.

7. Written, 3 TPE
Write a sonnet about an SHL-related topic. Be sure to follow the proper ABAB-CDCD-EFEF-GG rhyme structure or your HS English (or equivalent any-language Writing teacher) will track you down and give you a failing grade.

Tampa, the place to go
Free Agents love the paychecks
Spending it all on ice for show
Even though the team is a trainwreck

So awful they couldn't muster a win
Goalies left out to dry every game
Fans tossing jerseys in the garbage bin
For a rebuilding team it's a shame

Hopefully next season they can turn it around
Will be hard to get rid of the stink of last season
Going to be hard to get the fans to make a sound
Though even one win might be a good enough reason

The Barracuda are in a tank
With only the previous GMs to thank

16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post
SillySausage

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2020, 04:54 PM by Evok.)

1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?
I can say that Elizabeth Doyle surpassed any expectation that was put on her this season. She helped her team capture the president trophy with her 35-7-2 record. This record is, actually, the rookie all time win record. She tied Timo Haas’ record from season 32. That season, Haas won the rookie of the year award, the Ryan Jesster Trophy, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Elizabeth Doyle is the frontrunner. She also secured herself the Mike Honcho trophy with a goal against average of 1.91. Her other stats are 8 shutouts and a save percentage of 0.913. This is overall a great rookie season and we will hopefully see her perform just as good in the future. Of course, most of her success come from the team in front of her, which is a behemoth. I think she would have performed just as good behind another team, but maybe not to that extend. I would believe this will not hurt her in the Ryan Jesster Trophy discussion as she shut the door herself from the shots coming her way.

2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) Well, dang. Your team didn't make the finals this season - my condolences to you. Are you and your teammates planning on watching the finals even though you're not in it? If so, what are your watch parties like? If not, are you still following the finals or trying to ignore it completely? What are you and your teammates doing together (if anything) instead of following along? (if you're on Hamilton or New Orleans, or either of the 2 SMJHL teams that soon will be playing in the finals - congrats and sorry :p this one isn't for you!)
Elizabeth Doyle does not plan to watch any of the final games. She feels extremely frustrated in the way the playoff ended for her team. They were pushed to the brick of elimination after 4 games but managed to stay in the series until the very end. She had a decent game 5, a very good game 6, gaining a shutout in the playoffs, and played her heart out in game 7, blocking 50 shots in about 80 minutes. She didn’t manage to block the last shot from Hamilton and feels awful because of it. Her team tries to cheer her up, saying she did good and it’s not her fault, but at the end of the day the Buffalo Stampede had to clear the locker two weeks early. Doyle headed to Ireland a day after the end of the playoffs, needing time to shake off this loss and gaining the right Mindspace for the international tournament that would wait for her.

13. Written, up to 4 TPE Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. I think Geezus Kryyst has the slight advantage in the net for the serie. He’s running hot after bsing the heat system of FHM and had great stats during the season. He had more wins, as well as a better goal against average and a better save percentage than Aleister Cain. (51)
b. It’s not even a hard question to answer. Hamilton clearly has the better Johnsons in Gabriel. Funnily both play the same position, but they have a difference of time play. Gabriel had 44 points in the season while Darnell had 9. The General Rating of Gabriel is 15 points better than Darnell’s one (53)
c. I would have though no, but maybe. As I am writing this task, I heard that Hamilton was butchered by New Orleans. As I mentioned I didn’t watch, but I would believe it’s possible that they got destroyed. This would mean that indeed, New Orleans has the upper hand in this series. (52)
d. I would definitively go to New Orleans. I’m not even sure there’s something to do in Hamilton? I know it’s in the Toronto region, but thinking that you have to stay in the Hamilton Area, I can’t believe there’s anything interesting to do there. While when we talk about New Orleans … you know it’s amazing. (56)

16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer.
Verification Word: imdead

17. Affiliate, 3 TPE
https://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtop...t&p=321495

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Task 1
I think my player did really well this season and I am very happy with my performance overall. My player recorded 26 goals and 25 assists, both of which are career highs. In addition, I hit my goal of finishing the season with at least a point per game. I think the hard work of earning TPE and sticking to it has finally paid off. I may not be the highest earner in my draft class, but I'm glad to see that I'm finally producing at a respectable level.

One thing I really wanna attribute my success to is Mook. He has been a really good coach in LA and he has helped us all mesh well together and find builds and play styles that work best. I know he was able to help me get a build that would not only satisfy my goals and objectives, but also to be able to help the team win games and finish where we did.

Task 2
Well the chances of us making the finals was looking extremely bleak and looked to be way out of reach. Once the comeback started, I knew we had what it took to get it done and make the finals. Unfortunately, Game 7 was a tightly contested game and New Orleans came out on top. I really wish that wasn't the case, but it is what it is.

I don't think I'll be following the finals too much, but I'm sure I'll check in every once in a while. Oh and my brother is playing in the finals, so he'll definitely be keeping me updated and telling me what's going on and who's winning. I don't think anyone on the team is really doing anything for the finals, I think everyone is pretty disappointed in coming up short in the conference finals for the second straight season. If I know my teammates, everyone will be back at gaining TPE and trying to make sure next season we're still playing after the conference finals.

Task 3
Ah the Kostitsyn brothers. It's unfortunate that Sergei is missing, but then again even when he played for the Habs he was pretty much missing. I don't know where he is, but to find him, something tells me he'll be at some sort of bar or club, I know he liked the nightlife back in Montreal. While Andrei may be clean now, I don't know if Sergei is. Andrei may have to go out of his comfort zone and look in places he no longer wants to be around.

While I haven't done anything to help, I'm sure what I just mentioned would be a decent starting point at the very least. Maybe talk to some friends or some ex girlfriends, they might know where he's hiding.

Task 5
I think it's a no brainer to say Robert Phelps. If anyone disagrees with that, well then they need to be checked out. Phelps has been one of the most consistent point producers during his time in the SHL. Even now, while he is towards the tail end of his career, Phelps continue to put up point totals a lot of SHLers would love to produce. In addition to his point totals, he has won multiple Challenge Cups and should be a lock for the Hall of Fame. Phelps is someone that I have looked up to since being drafted in to the SHL and I know that having a career like that is not an easy task, and is definitely worthy of being in the HOF.

Task 13
a. I don't see a lot of Kryyst during the season, but as someone who comes up against Cain a lot, I know what he can do. He single-handedly steals games for the Specters, and it can be extremely difficult to play against. I think both are tremendous, but I'm going to give the edge to NOLA in this department.

b. As he is a friend of mine, I have to say Gabriel Johnson gets my vote here. While I think NOLA has a good player in Darnell, he's not on Gabe's level just yet. Gabe has proven to be a very effective top line defenseman and be used in all situations to help his team win games. I take him if I had to choose between them.

c. I don't think regular season matchups matter. Once the playoffs start, it's a completely different game, and coaches are being extremely careful and matching up lines much more closely than they would be in the regular season. I think the regular season record should go out the window, and the team who preps better will come out on top.

d. This one is an easy one, you gotta go to New Orleans. I've heard incredible things about New Orleans and I've always wanted to visit, and if the trip is paid for by Corey, sign me up. Honestly, I'd probably end up spending the majority of my time on Bourbon Street just having a good time with the locals in the area. You don't really need much more.

Task 16
Verification word: Verification

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2020, 01:05 AM by SpartanGibbles.)

Task 16 : 3 TPE

Verification Word: GimmeTPE

Code:
Task 1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

Season 54 was a bit of a mixed bag for Collin Gibbles. While there were definitely some aspects of the game that I excelled in, there were others that I found to be lacking. I once again accomplished my goal of leading the league in Takeaways, extending my league-wide career record. This season saw a minor improvement over the amount of takeaways and a better takeaway/giveaway ratio over all. I'm hoping that my defensive efforts will again help put me in the discussion for the Jeff Dar Trophy. I also once again lead the league in shots blocked for all forwards. While not as dramatic a lead as last season this does pump up my defensive numbers even more. Sadly the one area of my game that I think could be improved more is my point totals. I notched less points this season after improving my build, but until the youth movement arrives in Minnesota, I think this will be a consistent issue in my game. (167 words)

Code:

Collin Gibbles will be spending the post season cheering on his SMJHL team of the Anaheim Outlaws as they once again travel to the finals. Gibbles is proud to see the franchise continue to succeed and prove that it is one of the premier teams of the SMJHL. He is joined by a few Anaheim Alumni who either missed the playoffs or were eliminated before the finals. With the Outlaws facing the Kraken, it brings up old memories of the last time the two franchises met in the finals in Season 47 where Gibbles won his Four Star Cup before moving up to Minnesota. When he is not watching the SMJHL Finals, he will be rooting for his former linemate Mika Mayfield and the rest of the New Orleans Specters to win the Challenge Cup. Gibbles connections as GM of Minnesota has allowed him to reserve a suite in both arenas to watch in person with his family and friends. (160 words)

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
S54 IIHF Predictions - with one FHM IIHF season under our belt, we've got a bit more of a sense of how the tournament might play out in the new sim engine. What are your predictions for the S54 IIHF or WJC tournament - how do you think your team will fare this season? Who do you think are the biggest contenders to take home the hardware and why?

I think the S54 edition of the IIHF tournament will see a familiar Team USA taking home the Gold once again. Team USA has been a powerhouse in recent years, taking home multiple Golds and the team strength doesn't seem to be waning as they look to defend the championship once again. This will be one more showcase for Gibbles to add to his trophy cabinet and he has been preparing for the competition since the end of the regular season. Gibbles has not received word on if he will finally make the top line in Team USA from the Federation Heads but he is much more focused on bringing another Gold home for his country. Gibbles has not had the most explosive IIHF career but he is poised to continue his international play for many more seasons as he is still yet to peak in skill and on ice performance. Gibbles is ready to hit the international ice and show everyone what a star he is. (167 words)

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which player from the Steelhawks or Specters has a great chance to make the Hall of Fame when their playing days are up? Make the case for that player's HOF bid.

I don't think there is any possible choice more clear for a future SHL Hall of Fame player than Joe Kurczewski. The Right Winger has been around for an extraordinary career dating back to Season 31 when they were drafted to the St. Louis Scarecrows. In their career, Kurczewski has won multiple individual awards along with multiple challenge cups. The veteran forward has been anchor in his later years for the successful New Orleans franchise.  The question for Joe Kurczewski is not if they are making it into the HOF, but rather when will they retire so they can be a first ballot nomination. (104 words)

Code:

Code:
c. The Specters won both regular season matchups, but Hamilton finished with better team stats overall. Do regular season head-to-heads provide an accurate forecast for a playoff series? (answer predictively if it hasn't happened yet; reactively if it has.)

I don't think regular season records are the best way to predict a playoff series like the Challenge Cup finals, but I do think they can give both teams insight into some of the opponents strengths and weaknesses. Players are still improving and changing during the regular season, so early season match ups could be missing vital pieces of a teams strategy. (62 words)

Code:
d. If SDCore offered you an all-expenses paid week-long vacation to either New Orleans or Hamilton, which city would you choose to go to? (tough choice I know lol.) How would you spend your time there?

I think the choice is obvious where we would all want to go and spend SDCore's money. The obvious choice is New Orleans as it offers a very specific culture and experience where Hamilton is similar to many Midwestern and Canadian metro areas. I can think of at least 10 things in New Orleans that are specific that I would want to try and nothing only found in Hamilton. (69 words)

16/16

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2020, 07:34 PM by Lime.)

Code:

My individual goals for the season were to beat my previous points record, be number 1 in assists in the league, and not play like trash. I beat my points record by just 4. I did this with fewer goals which would have been nice if I could have topped the assists leaderboard but I didn't come close. In fact I was only 23rd in the league in assists. In terms of playing like trash, I was 37th in the league in points. This isn't terrible, but way less than expected for a top liner on a Laurifer team. The top line as a whole did not perform how I had hoped. Hopefully my last season will fair better, but ultimately I'm less interested in personal goals in the SMJHL as I am interested in a Four Star Cup. I would gladly put up 0 points if it meant we secured one of those.

Code:
3. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)

We have spent a lot of time in the Newfoundland locker room searching for Sergei. We often play Skribbl, one of Sergei's favorite games, in hopes that he will stumble into the room and we can locate him through that. It has been very tough on Andrei that we have not found him yet, especially after many hoaxes that Andrei has fallen for. The Berserkers organization has sent many people out to investigate leads on his location with the presumption that we could possibly acquire him to play for us and improve Andrei's morale. We believe the league would be woefully unprepared for a dual Kostitsyn line. To this day Andrei still interrogates people he doesn't know to ask if they are Sergei. I find it a bit sad, like he's forgotten what Sergei looks like, but I know he is just grasping at any straw he can. Maybe if we win a Four Star Cup it will be big news and Sergei will notice on TV and contact his brother.

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which player from the Steelhawks or Specters has a great chance to make the Hall of Fame when their playing days are up? Make the case for that player's HOF bid.

The obvious choice right now is Flacko Lagerfield. He has 1 Challenge Cup already, with 6 Award wins and 1 more nomination including 2 Karpotsovs and a Mexico. After this season he will likely add another Challenge Cup, Mexico, and Karpotsov. Most players would be lucky to have just 1 of those. And his career is far from over. I guarantee he has more hardware to win if he stays with Hamilton. Lagerfield has over 500 career points now when including this season. He is setting records left and right in the new FHM era that will be hard to break for seasons to come.

Code:
8. Written (150 words min.) or Graphic, 3 TPE
With only one champion in the SHL and the SMJHL per season, that means the other 26 teams came up just a bit short (or a lot short). Team owners know that fans can get frustrated by shortcomings, so they're always trying to keep optimism high in the fan base. Written option: give an excerpt from an ousted team's owner's press conference at the end of the season focusing on the team's bright future or however they can keep fans' optimism high. Graphic option: the team has rented a billboard in town with an inspiring message to fans to keep optimism high; show the billboard (must include team logo and whatever the optimistic message is).
[Image: vFZNzsu.png]

Code:

a. These are absolutely two of the best goaltenders in the league in Cain and Kryyst - which team has the advantage in net in this series?

Hamilton has the advantage in net, because Kryyst has the better GAA and SV%. The truth is that Cain is going to get absolutely shot to pieces while Kryyst is going to sip Gatorade in his net for the majority of the series. All of that moving around will get to Cain and no amount of skill will be able to save him.

Code:
b. There are two Johnsons in this series - Gabriel (HAM) and Darnell (NOLA). In fact, the two used to host the Johnson & Johnson Podcast together, but they're now on the ice as bitter rivals. Which team has the better Johnson?

The better Johnson on paper is Gabe. He has two more points in two less games, more shots blocked, more shots taken, and less PIM in the playoffs so far. This is extremely flattering for Darnell, who had 35 less points in the regular season. But in practice nobody wants an icky Hamilton player.

Code:

I think the Specters got lucky. They might get 2 wins on the series but that's it. Playoff Hamilton is somehow even scarier than regular season Hamilton despite how good they were. I don't think head to heads are the most accurate forecast because you can try a lot of different things in the regular season, or you might set a certain strategy to beat a certain team that day not caring that you lost to the other team.

Code:

I would spend my time in New Orleans. My understanding is that there is a lot of good food and good fun to be had in NOLA. Not to mention I prefer warmer climates. I'm not really sure what there is to do in Hamilton other than head on over to Toronto.

Code:
16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

lime

Total: 17 TPE

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2020, 12:07 AM by jason97.)

Code:

After scoring 21 goals and 19 assists for 40 points in S53, I really thought Crudelli was going to keep improving and reach a certain tier where he would start touching the 50 point mark for the upcoming seasons. Unfortunately, we're going the wrong way. Crudelli finished the season with 13 goals and 19 assists for 32 points. The expectations for Crudelli were high for this season and he was projected to hit minimum 20 goals, even getting closed to 25. He took extra time this offseason working on his scoring touch but unfortunately it doesn't look like it helped. He was finding the open spaces but just couldn't find the back of the net. One thing that can attribute to that is Crudelli's physical attributes. He has very good speed and acceleration but I think that him being a bit weak can cause other teams to really shut him down. This offseason is really going to be an important one for Crudelli's future because another bad season can really be the downfall. He is playing with really good teammates so there's no reason for him to let them down any longer.

192 words

Code:

Another season that the Winnipeg Jets don't make the playoffs and this one wasn't particularly close. The Jets finished with a 19-29-2 which was about 17 points away from a postseason spot in the West Division. We are a lot closer to the bottom teams of the leagues this season than the top teams. If we really want to be competing with the best teams in the league, we really need to make a push in the near future. We have some very promising prospects that should be able to make the jump as early as next season so I'm super excited. I haven't really talked about it with my teammates but I definitely won't be watching the SHL Playoffs. I've never watched playoff hockey ever season that we miss the playoffs. I just find out the winner through my teammates. As soon as our season is over, I go straight into my new training regime and get ready for the next season and I won't stop until we win the cup one day. There's a few guys that always want to work out in the gym or on the ice and are as hungry as I am so we're always trying to improve and hopefully those teams are going to be watching us in the finals soon.

218 words

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

As a representative of Team Latvia in the IIHF, we finished last in Group B last season but if a few results could've went different we could've easily been in the middle range with some pretty good teams. To be completely honest, it's very hard to get players to transfer to Latvia or even make a player that has the rights to play for the country so it's always hard to compete with the big countries. I think with the new sim engine, there are three countries that really separate themselves from the pack and those are Team Canada, Team United States and Team Great Britain. The Czechs and the Germans are very close but not quite there yet. We had the opportunity to play in a group with both Team Canada and Team Great Britain and we had a really tough time against them. So whichever group doesn't get to play against two of those three teams really have a dark horse chance at making the medal rounds and pulling off an upset in the semi finals.

178 words

Code:
a. These are absolutely two of the best goaltenders in the league in Cain and Kryyst - which team has the advantage in net in this series?
b. There are two Johnsons in this series - Gabriel (HAM) and Darnell (NOLA). In fact, the two used to host the Johnson & Johnson Podcast together, but they're now on the ice as bitter rivals. Which team has the better Johnson?

A. It feels like I talk about Geezus Kryyst in every championship week post that I make. Even though I think that Cain is an outstanding goalie and has been playing really well so far in the playoffs, I once again have to go with Kryyst as my advantage in between the sticks. He currently holds a 8-3 record with a 2.45 GAA and a .931 SV% and considering they had to play Buffalo, he's been really impressive.

77 words

B. I actually didn't even know that both Johnsons had a podcast together, I guess that's really good marketing on their part. Gabriel Johnson was in my draft year so I've been following him and I know what he brings to the table. He's an outstanding player whos so far totaled 7 points compared to Darnell's 5 points but he just has a much bigger impact on the game. His offensive and defensive ratings are both superior to Darnell as Hamilton rely on him more. I'm taking Gabriel in the battle of the Johnsons.

93 words

C. That's a very interesting statistic. I think that season head-to-heads do mean a lot when it comes to two teams playing each other and I do think this series is going to be a lot closer than some people might think. My original prediction was going to be Hamilton in 6 but I think now that Hamilton in 7 could be pretty accurate. If a GM knows how to play a certain team with strategies and such, it does have a pretty significant impact. But I do think that Hamilton are the better team and are going to win it in the end.

103 words

I don't know why SDCore would do something like that for me, maybe he's just that nice, but I'm easily going to pick New Orleans for this adventure. Nothing against Hamilton as a city, I'm sure it's nice and the people are great but this surely isn't a debate. You already know I'm going there for Mardi Gras and going to have the week of my life. I'd bring some of my friends from Italy that haven't visited North America yet and it's going to be a serious party week.

90 words

Code:
16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

CW Verification: submit

16/16

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2020, 03:43 PM by kenvald.)

Code:
My individual goals were sadly held back by the overall team performance. The Vancouver Whalers entered the season with optimism and hope. But that was all swiftly squashed after only winning 2 or 3 games of the first 20. I was hoping to beat my personal point record, but with our terrible puck luck we rarely scored. And I ended up playing a more defensive role. My trade to Carolina did help me pad my numbers a little, but I was still unable to even tie with my previous record.

But on the bright side I did reach one goal I had set out for myself: Improving my takeaway/giveaway ratio. Last season I did not have a bad ratio, but it was too close to 1 for my liking. So I went in with a goal to have at least a 1.5 ratio after this season. And I made that and more, with a final ratio of 1.88!

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE
Write a sonnet about an SHL-related topic. Be sure to follow the proper ABAB-CDCD-EFEF-GG rhyme structure or your HS English (or equivalent any-language Writing teacher) will track you down and give you a failing grade.
The season rolled in with hope and glee;
we played pretty well and saw a future bright;
but things were to change as we were to see;
our losses started piling on like a blight.

Whatever we tried, it just didn't stick;
our motivation and joy slowly faded;
we did try spinning, we heard that was a good trick;
but alas in the end, our players were raided.

We traded away our past for our future;
a captain, an inactive and a few picks were sacrificed;
we were hoping to our franchise add a suture;
and luckily for us, our past was highly priced.

Most of the time, we only heard criticism;
but we know we are better, we still have our optimism.

Code:
With only one champion in the SHL and the SMJHL per season, that means the other 26 teams came up just a bit short (or a lot short). Team owners know that fans can get frustrated by shortcomings, so they're always trying to keep optimism high in the fan base. Written option: give an excerpt from an ousted team's owner's press conference at the end of the season focusing on the team's bright future or however they can keep fans' optimism high. Graphic option: the team has rented a billboard in town with an inspiring message to fans to keep optimism high; show the billboard (must include team logo and whatever the optimistic message is).
The end of season press conference for Vancouver this year was not something its General Managers were looking forward to. With a record bad season, they had a lot to answer to.

Q: The optimism was high before the season started, but it all fell apart so quickly. What happened?
A: We on the coaching team is taking all the blame for this season. The players we have are much, much better than the numbers are showing. It became clear to us that we didn't utilize everyone's strengths as we should have. Near the end of the season we started coming together, but by then it was too late.

Q: Even with the record bad season, the players and staff still seem pretty upbeat. Fans are upset and it looks like the team isn't taking things seriously. What do you have to say about that?
A: We're taking this seriously. Don't you, or anyone, worry. We've spent countless sleepless nights working out how to turn this around. We have an extremely strong core of players that will stay with us for next season, and with the picks we acquired our future is looking brighter than ever before!

Code:
While Geezus Kryyst has had the better numbers through the regular season and the playoffs I believe that Aleister Cain is the superior goalie. Kryyst has more help from the rest of his team while Cain is more often a key part in each New Orleans win. If Cain keeps playing his A-game, Hamilton will have a hard time getting the puck past him.

Code:
Just looking at the numbers I have to put my vote for the best Johnson on Gabriel Johnson. He has more points per game by far and overall contributes more to his team's success than the other Johnson. The one thing Darnell does better than Gabriel is that he takes less penalties but otherwise it is no contest.

Code:
The regular season and the playoff rounds are different in multiple ways. The team and player mindset and motivation is so much more powerful in the playoffs. Every time a team wins a playoff series it rejuvenates them. Even more so when they with their conference finals to get into the championship round. The regular season is all but a blur right now, and what happened then will have no impact or similarity on the upcoming playoff games.

Code:
I would like to visit New Orleans. Mostly because I would really like to take part in the Mardi Gras festivities. But also because before joining the league I had never heard of Hamilton. I do not even really know what one could do there. Maybe I should go and find out...? No, I'm picking New Orleans for sure.

Code:
triviamaster

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

NSFL PT
Username: ADwyer87

PT Pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2020, 02:09 PM by hockeyiscool.)

Typing CW out  on my phone ...on vacation...

Code:

Code:

Going into the start of season 54 I had high expectations of myself. I had a modest rookie season scoring just over 20 points on a largely rookie team but I was a liability when it came to protecting the puck last season I had a whopping 25 turnovers with just 8 take aways. So going into season 54 that's what I was looking to improve. During last season I ended up being a top five goal scorer in the league. My offensive production wasn't limited to goals. I ended the season with 20 assists totaling 39 points which is almost a doubling in scoring production of season 53. This season was also an improvement in the giveaways I had the same number of giveaways as last year but I also had the puck a lot more. Additionally my takeaways increase to 18. Looking back on the past season it was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to see steady improvement and growth, an improvement in the turnover to takeaway ratio an improvement in the points department and overall team success.

Code:

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

There are so many quality candidates inside of the SHL that would help add a little something extra to the broadcast of the SHL cup finals between the defending champions Hamilton Steelhawks and the New Orleans Specter. If I were to only choose one person, I would choose Michael Fitted to help cast the series. Michael Fitted brings a certain charisma to the cast that is both rare and lovable. One of the selling points is that there would never be any time of someone not talking. He would be the SHL equivalent of the beloved New Jersey Devils goaltender turned caster chicho resch. Having Michael Fitted on the broadcast would be like coming home for your family thanksgiving and having your drunk uncle tell some of the best stories without the negativite attributes all while having an energy so electric it's contagious. Those are a few of the reasons why Michael Fitted should be on the broadcast.

Code:

Code:

"Look at it this way. We made the history books and shall never be forgotten."  Stating the Head owner of the Tampa Bay Barracudas. "I would like to thank MCP for his time in Tampa Bay. Not many GMs would have the chutzpah to blow it all up to give an organization such a prime position for the future. For that, I'll forever have high faith in you. It is much to my dismay that we needed to replace you but I know that a bright future is on the horizon for you and your family. With that being said I'm glad that we can promote our very own cpetrella to GM. Seeing you develop and display leadership in Carolina we have complete faith in you going forward. I am looking forward to the draft where We are looking forward to the future growth of our barracuda family and as always CHOMP CHOMP WATERDOGS! Barracuda

Code:

Code:

A) Between both the Hamilton steelhawks and the New Orleans Specter, The team that has advantage in net is alistar Cain. That guy is a monster. His regular season at have started out cold but that's because this seasoned veteran knows that the only thing that matters is going into the playoffs and going into them hot and as the playoffs have gone on Cain just keeps getting more and more in rhythm.

B) it's really difficult to pick who's the better Johnson between Darnell Johnson and Gabe Johnson but based on regular season results and how much older Gabe Johnson is. I must pick Gabe being the better Johnson. He's one of the more relied upon offensive producers from a defensemen. With that being said, when the Hamilton steelhawks lose, it's fair to say, "blame Gabe".

C) I do not think regular season head to head records are a good indication of the playoffs. When the playoffs start the regular season results don't matter. That's part of the beauty in playoffs. The only thing that matters is who comes out on top in the present and it's a toss up if it's the team with the regular season head to head wins.

D.) If SDCore offered me a week all expenses paid trip to either new orleans or Hamilton. I would pick New Orleans. Specifically for the week of their voodoo fest. I would spend part of my time there hanging out at the concert and other extracurricular activities. the other part if my trip would be spent eating my way through the city.

Code:

Code:

CW trivia varification- Passwordistaco

16/16

CW Trivia 3 TPE || Verification Word: Frost

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

1. My player did quite well this season, all things considered. Last season I put up a measly 8 points, and this season I put up almost a point per game, 45 in 50! I was on track for nearly 60 points halfway through the season, but my players severely slowed down around the halfway point. I was at 37 points in 32 games, then somehow ended up with 45 in 50. Tough break, but what can you do! I really wanted to win an individual award, because it'd be pretty cool for a 350 player to beat out some 425's, but being the top 350 is good enough for me. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is team success, right? Well we accomplished that in Kelowna with having the most points in the league. I also actually put up some decent defensive stats, notching 60+ hits on the first line for Kelowna. Hopefully next season I can build on that.

3. I have followed along with Sergei's disappearance, actually. It was first brought to my attention in the Team Canada IIHF/WJC server, and it is worrying. We need to find out what happened to Sergei as a league, as we can't let one of our important members live knowing his brother is missing. To do this? We need to expand into Russia. Its the perfect ruse. convince the Russian government to give us an expansion team in one of the main Russian hub cities, and break ourselves into the Russian intelligence agencies through our top players. Convince some agents that they're buddy buddy with a player on the expansion team, and we might be able to get Sergei's location out of that agent. Its a risky plan, but its a win win at the end of the day. We get Sergei and the Russians never expect us, or the Russians have no idea where Sergei is and we expand into a brand new hockey crazed market. Just think about it, HO.

4. As a World Junior Championship GM this season, I'm picking team Canada to go all the way for a 2nd straight year. I think myself and Patty Twist will do a great job in this year's tournament as strategists, and I think we've put together a really strong squad to help us go all the way. Last season we picked up a win on the backs of Carlos Brown and the rest of the team Canada squad, and now that I mention it I didn't do too bad myself. Hopefully with some more developed forwards, and our actually insane defensive unit, we can make it all the way and win gold one more time. We have a great core of S55 recreates on the team, and if they can all stay active and earning throughout their career, there's a good shot a lot of the players on this year's squad end up playing on the IIHF team together five or six seasons down the road. 

7. Kelowna, Kelowna, the land of the Knight.
They team of dreams, they score all day.
They win more than they lose, and are always ready for a fight.
Kelowna, Kelowna best team in the J.

Try as they might, no one can stop this squad.
For Rotticus, Seppala, and Bernie, the best line in the land.
Put your head down for a second, and one of them will lay you out on the icy esplanade. 
The defensive pairing of Williams and Scinna, they know the ice like the back of their hand.

Ramsey and Kavanagh, helming the backstop. 
Thats a scary sight, for any hopeful shooter.
You better believe, if your shot isn't true, you won't end up on top.
Get too close, and one of them will put you on your backend, duder.

Kelowna, Kelowna, land of the nights.
Try to take on these guys, and you'll have a sleep filled with frights.

b. I don't think this one is particularly close. Is there anyone more knowledgeable and savvy than Gabriel "Gonewild" Johnson @Gwdjohnson? This guy does it all, strategizing, womanizing, and doing anything he can to help the Steelhawks win games. I'm sure Darnell is a great guy, but man I don't think there's any stopping the gonewild man himself, Gabriel. 

16. RottiGood

[Image: rotti.gif]