Create Account

Fitted agrees to 1 year deal press confrence
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 04:35 PM by Fitted2106.)

I called this press confrence today to give clarity on my new contract which is a one year deal at 3 million, obviously I could have signed for me with a longer term. Do not take this as me testing the waters outside of tampa, as this water dog only chomps to the beat of one organization. The reason I asked for the one year tender is to make sure there is the cap space in tampa to sign what looks to be many amazing prospects that will help lift this team in the direction we want to go. At no point will I ever want to leave here I'm newly married and awaiting my first child I want to raise my family in Tampa the place is amazing. I also could not be happier with the new managment in place MCP will always mean a great deal to me and even with him out there could not have been a better replacement than trella and dwight knight. It was a tough season last year and I'm sure many difficult days lie ahead but I know for certain that the ship is being pushed in the correct direction. Other than that I just want to thank trella and dwight for the new deal and from here on out I'm ready and looking foreward to putting the past behind us as we move into this new chapter in barracuda hockey. If any of the media has any questions I'm ready for those.

Ask questions yallllll

Q.Which parent in the TB locker room has the most annoying kids?

Fitted- clearly its tom fiddlers. Theres many other kind of coasters on this roster currently so we dont really even consider there kids outside of ronlain fiddler and myself. With most of this locker room just being place holders until are true future arrives we dont even really bother with them, why build a future with people who dont care? Also fiddlers boys wont quit fucking playing fortnite.

Q.What lead you to sign for only 1 year?

Fitted. Wiggle room really had to make sure we can sign every young gun this up coming draft and I wanted to make sure we could do that. Next season if I can take more I happily will but I want to make sure the team has what it needs to make everyone happy.

Q.Any prospects you're keeping your eye on?

Thoughts on the playoffs so far?

Best beer?

For the first question honestly not many for this upcoming draft but ones in our system already yes! Mathew forester looks amazing as do cuddles knight and elwuf. I'm going to take a look soon at these S55 players but just the small core already in our system have me beyond stocked for the future. It's going to be great being the guy for  a little while on a team that's going to be a juggernaut once I'm regressing somewhat I'm seriously really hyped for it.

My thoughts on the shl playoffs are simple I want slothface and michael fox to win a title. They both were a huge part of my junior career and I would really love to see them get a ring together, they are great members of this community and definatly deserve it.

Best beer? IRAAAAHHHHHNNNNN CITY

BEST BEER IN THE BURGH.

Q. you worried about the risk of playing poor season on individual level and that affecting the next contract negotiations negatively?

Many say that 3 million is a steal for player of your calibre, are you going to ask the premium in your next contract?

Name your top-3 least favorite rules that the Finland national team coach expects each player selected to follow

To answer your first question I have no worries about how I will play I'm a very confident and well conditioned player now. Maybe in the past things like that would worry me but at this stage of my career I have no qualms or worries about my ability to perform no matter the circumstances.

The second question I'd have to say you say it's a steal but 3 million is still alot of money to someone like me. Tampa Is the team that took a chance on a 4th liner in carolina who many knew nothing about. I owe everything to this organization and this city to deliver my absolute best effort nothing less. And who knows maybe down the line I get a bigger deal here, right now my focus is to help the team and thats what i am doing.

Wannabfinn better not be making no rules fight me.

Q.why are you so damn loveable?

Fitted- it's the red hair  blue eyes and pittsburgh in me naw mean? I'm just an over eccentric eccentric moron who doesnt know when to stop. I also get drunk very drunk on sundays. And bleed for the SQUADDD. Also people either love or hate fitted no in between, it's a spectrum with only 2 sodes.

Q. As we all know, you're very vocal about your opinions. How did you come to be the vocal person you are today?

Fitted- well to be very blunt it's because that's the way I always always taught and coached. If I wasnt doing enough on the feild I heard about it, same thing with family. You gotta let everybody else know what your feeling and lead by example FIRE UP THE TEAM ya know what i mean that's the best way i can answer that. Oh and because PITTSBURGH.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Congrats on the extension!

Interview
Which parent in the TB locker room has the most annoying kids?

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

What lead you to sign for only 1 year?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Any prospects you're keeping your eye on?

Thoughts on the playoffs so far?

Best beer?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Are you worried about the risk of playing poor season on individual level and that affecting the next contract negotiations negatively?

Many say that 3 million is a steal for player of your calibre, are you going to ask the premium in your next contract?

Name your top-3 least favorite rules that the Finland national team coach expects each player selected to follow?

why are you so damn loveable?

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

As we all know, you're very vocal about your opinions. How did you come to be the vocal person you are today?

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

@CementHands

@jRuutu

@ACapitalChicago

@MCP_

@PremierBromanov

Answered

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

@rum_ham