Create Account

I'd like to thank the shl community
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 05:55 PM by Fitted2106.)

I'd like to apologize for my less than adequate insufferable media pieces. I understand that there are much more deserving pieces done by dedicated shl users that care deeply about building there characters and world in a true sense. It's been hard for me recently to live up to a high standard with my media due to work as I'm logging many hours and am a broke shl boi. So many much more deserving pieces did not deserve to be pushed done by my incessant unreadable baloney. I'm just a dumb truck driver/plumber from yinerville usa [pittsburgh] i didnt go to colledge I'm not good at typing and stuff and technology can be hard for me and it's important to me I make enough shl dollars to get equipment and train every season. It's been tough in tampa too so maybe drunk me gets the best of me for ranting and being dumb. And finnaly to @TheHockeyist I'm sorry you had to actually read my pointless dribble as if it was a true stroke of genius. Again from the bottom of my soul I'm sorry shl no more ridiculous stupid putter patter from my mouth again. And congrats to my new gms in tampa dwight knight and the legendary trella <3 thank you all and I hope to be better

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

love u fitted, now answer my discord dm :p

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

If you wanna ramble when drunk hit me up on SHL discord, i enjoy drunk talk as long as its not spamming the site. Cheers

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Love you fitted <3

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

hot damn who is going to apologize next

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

@PremierBromanov

Not me this was a ploy

Next week on fitted

*Rhhsjdjrjididnejeujshgqtq. !& jejzidiidi.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

06-30-2020, 10:00 PMFitted2106 Wrote: @PremierBromanov

Not me this was a ploy

Next week on fitted

*Rhhsjdjrjididnejeujshgqtq. !& jejzidiidi.

ARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGHARAUGH

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

This is meta as fuck

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

2020 shl hitting different

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Thank you. I now fully understand that you were drunk. I'm a chronic insomniac so I also understand. Things that sound epic at 02:00 aren't so at 15:00. Excusable then and I apologize. I hereby raise your grade from F to C-.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)