Create Account

S55 Renegades Interested Prospects

[Image: KxMA8VE.png]

Interested in joining one of the best young teams in the SHL? Look no further. We’re armed and ready to draft with the 7th overall pick, so if you’d like to become a part of a very bright future, fill out the form below, or hit me up on discord at dankoa#0999

Who is your player?:

Would you be comfortable spending 3 or 4 seasons in the SMJHL?:

How experienced with FHM are you?

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?:

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating media/graphics?:

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Who is your player?:
Ryu Jones, Left Wing.

That was my original plan with Ryu, so yes. 

Quite inexperienced, only the time I've had with it the last 2 months. 

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?:
Who is the most fun at a party? 

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):
8.5.  I don't have any prior affiliations with any SHL teams, so I'm pretty much a blank canvas when it comes to SHL loyalties. 

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating media/graphics?:
I'm an Updater, but I do media and graphics every now and then.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2020, 05:29 PM by the_paytonium. Edit Reason: clarification, spelling )

Who is your player?:
Hennesey-Gallchobhar O'McGuiness, defenseman, at your service.

Yeah bro, Maine is awesome!

I own it, but I'm much more versed in OOTP than FHM.

Nope, I think I'm solid.

I reciprocate feelings. I show loyalty to those that show it to me. Id probably put it up there on a scale of 8-9.

Graphics yeah. Big fan of making swaps/sigs and the various contests are cool too.

[Image: Screenshot_2020-05-18_at_9.24.57_PM.png?...height=942]
[Image: HenneyIL-GBsig2.png]
~ Sigs made by yours truly ~

[Image: vokU6Ra.png] | [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Bumpity bump

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Who is your player?: Teddy Park

Yessir, I'm in no rush to leave the J early.  Currently having a blast in the Kelowna LR and really since I'm new here I don't know what I'm missing out on by being in the J.

I bought the game shortly after joining and have fiddled around with it importing league files and testing builds before I post an update so decently familiar, but I am by no means an expert on the program

My biggest question is would y'all be willing to help me out for my first few seasons.  I'm new to the SHL and sim sports as a whole so I am still trying to find my footing and get established in the league.  Part of that is I will look to lean on the LR when I have questions.

10, I negotiated my rookie contract down because I wanted to make sure the other new guys on my team would be able to afford all of their trainings.  I really don't know how else to put it beyond that, I am a team player and will sacrifice individual goals so that the team can succeed.

I do a weeklyish podcast with @hughesab and have applied for a couple jobs, but haven't gotten a league job yet.

Who is your player?: Igor Victory

Would you be comfortable spending 3 or 4 seasons in the SMJHL?: Absolutely

How experienced with FHM are you? I just got it a few weeks ago, so I'm familiar with it, but not experienced yet.

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: What's the mentorship and lr like?

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 9, as long as the team and I are a good fit, I would want to stick around for seasons to come.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating media/graphics?: I've applied for a job, but try to stay active with Media pieces. Doing about one a week or so.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Who is your player?:
Nathan Thomas

Yes

not at all.

nothing at this time.

8 Looking for a team that wants me.

no job currently. just started creating media.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran,