Create Account

Shower thought.

Nice thought :D

I actually like thinking about this kind of stuff and having an actual timeline for SHL events. Since my players are all from the same family I've taken this into account before when determining when my player was born, how old his father was and where he was playing at the time. That's why my previous player was born in St. Paul, Minnesota for example, as a S28 create it made sense for him to be born around S10 and his father was on the Chiefs at the time who play their home games in that city.

I also thought that the change to FHM would've been a nice change to finally use age in the game, have players enter the league at 17-20 and then just have them age one year each season. It would be nice from a flavor standpoint and also give us an easy way to see a teams age structure at a glance. I don't know if it would have had an actual effect on in-sim performances as well, but even if it did that might have still been worth it.

Thank god

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

It is now the start of S69. Players drafted in S1 who were 18 are now about to turn 87. Almost all of them are now dead, along with many others who were first drafted as late as S20.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

01-08-2023, 08:01 AMAvakael Wrote: It is now the start of S69. Players drafted in S1 who were 18 are now about to turn 87. Almost all of them are now dead, along with many others who were first drafted as late as S20.

Marek Vyskoc turns 69 this season

nice

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Richard Physt was 28 when drafted in S38. Making him 59 going into S69.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]