Create Account

Winnipeg Jets S55 Interested Prospects

Hello All S55 Prospects!

I've been reaching out to prospects in this class but it's too good and I still haven't had a chance to talk to everyone! Why are there so many of you!? It's insanity I tell you!

I will do my best to get in touch with all of you before the Draft - but if you are definitely interested in what opportunities exist within the Winnipeg Jets organization for you, post in here and I will move you to the top of the list Wink

If you like Discord, leave your ID and I can try you there, or if not, just post some meme and I'll send you a pm!

Thanks, and whatever happens,

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

Jets Jets Jets

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Ayyy, always interested to fill these out for teams. If you wanna have a chat feel free to message me on Discord at (the_paytonium#1665). Hope to chat soon!

[Image: Screenshot_2020-05-18_at_9.24.57_PM.png?...height=942]
[Image: HenneyIL-GBsig2.png]
~ Sigs made by yours truly ~

[Image: vokU6Ra.png] | [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Hey there Muerto! I am interested in joining the Winnipeg Jets! You can add me on Discord  @Stabbicus#9212 if you want to chat more.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran,