Create Account

SloTH-cast Questions
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 03:43 PM by slothfacekilla.)

So my good friend @TomHanks is about to be a* free agent who needs a home.  Here's a podcast to get his name out there and earn him some cash for training and equipment.  I'll also take some cash of course.

Ask away about whatever you want.  Hopefully Tom doesn't injure himself whenever we record this next week.  Thanks to anyone who takes the time to ask.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

thoughts on winning the cup and ensuing trade tyvm

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

who is on your shit list for free agency?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 03:45 PM by frithjofr.)

Tom, Sloth. Long time listener, first time giving a shit-er. I don't have much to say, love the pod, love both of you guys (especially Sloth).

Favorite mythical animals?

Favorite non-mythical animals, like.. idk, dogs or shit.

Could your favorite mythical animal fight your favorite non mythical animal (again, like, horses or dolphins) and who would win?

Are either of you guys familiar with the Two Armies problem, and what are your proposed solutions for the problem? If you're not familiar, the problem uses the idea of two armies trying to coordinate an attack using Messengers through hostile territory to represent packet loss in the sending of messages between two internet nodes. Essentially neither node can ever actually be sure a message has been received by the other node until it received a return, but then the node which sent the return can never be sure it was received by the original sender, ad infinitum. Thoughts on this heretofore unsolved problem of computer science?

Thoughts on avocado? Specifically the vast amounts of water they require for a single fruit and how that had been affecting California's drought situation.

Is this crust too big?

[Image: JPEG_20200709_154118.jpg]

Who was your favorite member of the Black Eyed Peas and why?

What's your favorite sports team of all time, talking about a specific year here. 02 Bucs, 04 Lightning, stuff like that. Why are they your favorite, what's a fun fact a lot of people don't know about them, and what was a flaw they had?

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Why are you helping advertise Tom as a free agent while he’s under contract

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

07-09-2020, 03:48 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Why are you helping advertise Tom as a free agent while he’s under contract

Because he asked me to and I like to help my friends out, I don't care where he signs. If this is tampering then punish me but I don't see it much different than announcing you're going to free agency. I'm not convincing him to leave or trying to tell him where to go. He asked me to help him with this podcast and I said let's do it. I appreciate your concern and ever vigilance when it comes to keeping the SHL in line.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

07-09-2020, 04:00 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
07-09-2020, 03:48 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Why are you helping advertise Tom as a free agent while he’s under contract

Because he asked me to and I like to help my friends out, I don't care where he signs.  If this is tampering then punish me but I don't see it much different than announcing you're going to free agency.  I'm not convincing him to leave or trying to tell him where to go.  He asked me to help him with this podcast and I said let's do it.  I appreciate your concern and ever vigilance when it comes to keeping the SHL in line.
I thought you wanted questions for your podcast why answer me here? Lost out on some big bucks

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Why am I like this?

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Give me some thoughts on the TBB draft. Was there anyone you were hoping we'd grab? How do you feel about the 4 D's for the first 4 picks?

How did your mock turn out? Did you have any intel going into the draft that was ruined by anyone?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]