Create Account

S55 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Vladmir Petrov

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A Scoring Petrov.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Lots

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Avalanche

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Thighs, Spinach, Sweet Potato Noodles, Bacon Bits.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Player Name: Thomas Rose

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, easy and simple to use!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Looking to build a playmaking-sniper build almost. One that can shoot goals but has high level passing abilities; basically be able to feed myself, but also get my teammates involved as well.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know a few guys from PBE

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Philadelphia Flyers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Can't lie, I am not the Chef Ramsey as I would like to be, but I can cook up a MEAN omelette and bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. Everyone loves breakfast food!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): Just recently graduated college in May! Unfortunate time to graduate because most jobs aren't on the big hiring spree, but I currently work at a company I have been with through my upperclassman years in college. Outside I am still active in sports three nights a week playing adult league softball with a couple friends and family! When I am not playing sports or at the gym, I am on discord, netflix, or ps4 like every other male in their early twenties!

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

1: Bane.

2: Defenseman.

3: Right now probably a 4.5?

4: Yes.

5: Yes.

6: Ideally a physical, two-way defenseman with good offensive skills.

7: Yes.

8: Rangers.

9: Usually steak on a grill.

10: Working at home long-term now and just trying to survive the pandemic. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Player Name: Teylora Petrov

Player Position: Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: I am

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am in there, yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defensive defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?: No, I don't know anyone personally, well, maybe @OrbitingDeath

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Bruins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: None

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I am a college teacher, so I am a busy person. I like soccer

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Player Name: Vaseline Podcalzone

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2.5, but I’m going to work to improve that

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely, I thrive on Discord and spend most of my time there.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am in the rookie Discord.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I’m definitely attempting to model a more aggressive, almost power forward like build

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know Rotti from another league. That’s about it.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Canucks lol

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Ooh, I love this question. I do like to cook up a mean bowl of pasta, preferably cooked al dente.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I’ll DM you about it. Hopefully you’ll take a chance on me at the draft!

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

Player Name: Colin Fuhr

Player Position: LW/RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: sure

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): no , i don't had an pm with that

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Flashy Scoring winger

Do you know anyone on the site?: sure alot of people McZ, Wally, Izzy and so on

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Rangers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Bacon Bombs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): over 21 =), working fulltime,Customer Service employee for any questions you can hit me at discord

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Player Name: Boris Petrov

Player Position: Left Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am not

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A defensive juggernaut, or "Goon" if we are going by my archetype

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know the fellow Petrovs and I also recognize a few names of people who are in the NSFL as well

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Boston Bruins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I love cooking salmon

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I am a young adult with a job

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

Player Name: KnockedOut ByOvechkin (Kobo)

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, drectors cut#9644

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A goal scorer

Do you know anyone on the site?: Slothfacekilla and Noka, probably others as well from NOLA in ISFL.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Carolina Hurricanes

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I don't really cook, but I like to grill steak

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I'm a 31 year old mechanical engineer living in northern Indiana. I'm from NC and moved here a couple years ago.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

Player Name: Jasper Maximov

Player Position: Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3. I'll be on the forum almost every day but whether or not I'll do the PTs is a mystery.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Offensive dman.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes, I know a few people.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Montréal Canadiens.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I hate cooking, to be honest.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. : I'll turn 29 in a couple of weeks. I have a full-time job but I've been doing it for a while so I can do it with my fingers in my nose and have time to do sim league stuff.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Player Name: Halldor Ragnarsson

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: sure

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: boom boom smash

Do you know anyone on the site?: yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: hockey is dead

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Bratwurst

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): im sleepy

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Player Name: Sachimo Zoidberg III

Player Position: D

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, Jala#5530

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking D

Do you know anyone on the site?: Lots, but a lot of new faces in positions now so lots of new people to meet.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Canucks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I don't have one, I like to cook and if I have time will randomly pick a recipe and try it out.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): 33, working full time, have a girlfriend and trying to go back to school.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

layer Name: Rikki Petrov

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4-5!

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes sir!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am not actually!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two-way playmaking center!

Do you know anyone on the site?: Many people! I have been here like 10 years!

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Bruins!

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Fried Chicken or Chicken Parmesan!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

29, QA Manager, I have a daughter and live in Georgia! I love gaming and all sports. My first team ever in the SHL was Vancouver with my first player Johannes Leitner!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Player Name: Kynwyl Pearce

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Between 3 and 4 maybe, depend on the day

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: No problem with that

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I'd like to build a screener

Do you know anyone on the site?: One or two maybe, not sure Hmm

Who is your favorite NHL team?: GO HABS GO

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: probably pasta, any kind

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): Way too old to still be a student, doing nothing at home waiting for covid to stop doing his thing.

Player Name:

Edward Teach

Player Position:

Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Yes!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

Also yes.

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

An aggressive, shutdown goalie.

Do you know anyone on the site?

Nope, I just joined.

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

The Hawks!

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

I'm a terrible chef, so something simple like a sandwich, haha.

Player Name: Zbynek Dobrovsky

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5
I've got active, max earning players in both the PBE and the NSFL. I'm always on. 

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
Yep! iStegosauruz#1669
Wouldn't have gotten as invested as I have in sim leagues if it wasn't for discord. 

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yeah I am. I joined almost right after I created. 

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
I know literally nothing about hockey, so I'll do whatever the team that drafts me wants. When Ace originally helped me make my build I told him I wanted to score goals, but I'm totally down to change that depending on what the team needs as long as they're willing to help walk me through the process. 

Do you know anyone on the site?:
Too many people to list. If you're active in the NSFL or the PBE I probably know you at least tangentially. 

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
As I said above, I know jack shit about hockey. I don't have a favorite team, but you can definitely influence my opinion on who to root for. 

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

Chicken parmesan is my classy go to dish. And my go to I mean only dish.