Create Account

S55 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:
-Valtteri Aalto.

Player Position:
-Goalie.

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
-2-3.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
-I specifically use it for SHL, so yes.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
-I can be, but its more for actual rookies to the site.

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
-One that stops pucks.

Do you know anyone on the site?:
-Yes.

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
-Ottawa Senators.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:
-Some sort of homemade pasta or pizza would be my go to.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):
-I'm 29, I fix BMW's for a living, I race my car in my spare time and also coach/scout rep hockey in the winter.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Player Name: cenek iqbal

Player Position: wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
fast

Do you know anyone on the site?:
lots

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
ottawa

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:
food

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):
dunno

Player Name: Adrian Ayers

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Speedy Forward with great playmaking/scoring skills and reliable defensively

Do you know anyone on the site?: I do

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Detroit Red Wings

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Lasagne

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Player Name: Oliver Setzinger

Player Position: RD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2 at the moment with work/commute, but 4 during school and weekends

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes; EricC11#9027

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Quarterback OFD, Quinn Hughes comparable with elite skating and instincts.

Do you know anyone on the site?: First time, so a small group of people with my DFA team.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I love Nachos, even though it takes little effort, or breakfast sandwiches, yum.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): Turning 21 this year, student on the path to become a elementary school teacher, working as a leader at a summer camp for vulnerable children in my community.

[Image: EricC11.gif]

Player Name: Eero Makinen JR

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): mcgriddleluver#2089

What sort of player are you looking to build?: high scoring sniper

Do you know anyone on the site?: several people

Who is your favorite NHL team?: CBJ

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: pork chops

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): working in construction, school in the fall, I like my cats

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

Player Name: Max Goodman

Player Position: LD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5: 4/5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: An offense first d-man like an Erik Karlsson typa guy

Do you know anyone on the site?: No, not really yet to be honest

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Calgary Flames

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: mmm chicken parm or fried perogies.

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]