Create Account

S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2020, 07:59 PM by Acsolap.)

[Image: Anchorage.png]

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Valtterri Kauppinen, Left Wing.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? A speedy sniper, along the lines of Vladimir Tarasenko or Brad Marchand.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Probably ~6 hours a day (~42 a week, I don't really have anything going on right now, so...)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) python#7936

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") I have literally no idea what the beef between you two is, but he probably just is. Yeah, that's it. Totally. @Gwdjohnson is, in general, a bad dude. (please don't hurt me)

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Aleksander Kozlov playing center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Dominant

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) I use discord. My id is on my profile

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") Gabe seems alright, if anything this makes me wonder about you alaskans

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Sarah Burke, Left Defense

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Two-way defense, although I'll play whatever style the team needs honestly. 

Probably too many hours lol

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Yes - Kyamprac#1695 

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

I'm new here and really have no idea who @Gwdjohnson is so uh. Because you said so I guess? 
6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure, whatever works for you.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2020, 08:08 PM by Festinator.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Jonas Kahnwald, Right Defence

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Offensive rushing defenceman. Adding lots of points from the back end while also being reliable defensively.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? Yes, Festinator#2626

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") I hear @Gwdjohnson pours the milk in his bowl before the cereal like some sort of mad man.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Of course!

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Patrik Money, LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I would like to score goals

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Many hours

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Mooney#0110

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person?
While I do not know @Gwdjohnson very well, I do know his player in the NSFL, who plays for Myrtle Beach currently. As Myrtle beach are a team full of terrible people who succ very much, I can only assume this includes Johnson.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Of course

1. In the sig.

2. Solid 2 way guy.

3. I have enough time for the site.

4. Yea, jss#3391

5. @Gwdjohnson is 3rd best person from MTL on SHL.

6. Sure

[Image: 3.png]

Zdenko Beranek, RW

S P E E D Y B O I

Varies from week to week but usually 6+. Now, whether I use those hours on SHL instead of iRacing, well...

Yes, @ztevans#7818

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

It's amazing that Gabe found something more heinous than literally destroying the league, but I do think both "failing to meet Ass for a pint" and green-lighting Hamilton's goal-horn last season apply.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-12_at_4.41.38_PM.png]

Shore. Get it, sure, but instead shore because you're boats? I'll leave now.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Yngve Simonsson (LW)

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Speedy winger, streak up the wing, fire a shot off or find the open man. Alternatively if I don't have the puck, good at getting open and finding space

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 8

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Absolutely not JP#3827

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") I won't do this because I feel like we pay too much attention to Gabe for how irrelevant he should be. He's not a good person, he's not funny, he's not interesting, but for some reason he has convinced people to make him popular by agreeing to be called bad. I think that's in bad faith and really have no good opinions of gabe as a person and don't think he deserves my attention through a tag

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) No, please never speak to me

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Centre Rock Strongo

Elite, two-way player

Most of the hours

Yes, active on discord

@Gwdjohnson is a bad person because he abandoned us media graders

Sure, do your thing

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Raivo Helminen, Center

Aggressive with a lot of shots, hoping to be some kind of powerforward sniper type of player who is solid in front of the net. Shovel the dirty goals in and maybe some screening as well.

6+

I have it, but I don´t use it that much. I do check the stuff once a day though, or try to at least. jRuutu#0351

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") @Gwdjohnson only opens doors with his left hand. If he is carrying something and it would require him to use his right hand - he is not going to help you.

Sure

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Lucas Johansson LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I'm hoping to be a two way checking forward

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) all of the hours

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) I pretty much live on discord, you can find me there all the time JR95#8100

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") I don't feel like this is a justification that has to be made. why is water wet? why is the sky blue? why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? they just are.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) ya I don't mind at all

It is, but I'll say anyway instead of leaving it blank. Slava Petrov, LW

I wanna go fast!

Enough to run teams in 2 other leagues.

ckroyal92#1023

I don't really know @Gwdjohnson well enough to bash him like that.

I think I'd be more offended if you didn't.

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2020, 12:07 PM by grok.)

• Dee Centerman IV - C (Backchecking Forward)
  • I'm working on a backchecking, defense-first center to eat heavy defensive minutes and PK time.
  • time is a mere construct in our current coronapocalypse.
  • I am extremely active on discord. My discord ID is in my SHL profile.
  • this meme doesn't do anything for me.
  • Sure. I have no strong opinions about Anchorage so I'd be happy to discuss management interest.

Vladmir Petrov

To Scor Gol

6-8

I use Discord too much. Muford#9925

Who?

Works for Me.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]