Create Account

S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects

1. Michael Withecheck, LD

2. I created as Point Shooter, but not quite sure. I'm not really deep into hockey, so don't understand much about the different styles. Point Shooter seems interesting, as I may get a bit of an assisting/scoring threat, although playing defense

3. Depends, if I want to spend the time here. But I guess I can spend 1 hour a day for the league if I like it.

4. Active on discord sounds very good. Here you go: sakrosankt#9873

5. @Gwdjohnson didn't meet Ass for a pint, and I annoyed him in fantasy draft with extra long waiting times (sorry for that)

6. Sure, just hit me up - preferably on discord.

1. I am WildfireMicro and my players name is David Danielson and he's a goalie
2. Not 100% sure, it's my first time being here
3. Depends on how many hours my job goes for 
4. I am very active on Discord my ID is WildfireMicro #3342
5. I don't like tagging people for mean comments so @Gwdjohnson Idk who you are but I am sure your not a bad person 
6. Feel free to, preferably on Discord 

1. Josh Dolphin - C
2. Playmaker
3. 6+ (good few hours everyday)
4. Yes D0LPH1NB0Y#1349
5. @Gwdjohnson i dont know who he is but i hear he sucks
6. Yes

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Jimmy Dekens, LD or RD (dont recall)

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Two Way Dman

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

5 mins + 4 hours - 2 half hours x 2

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Yeah #BeelNasty6515

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")

@Gwdjohnson you are a ball tugging tit fucker

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

*shrug* Why not

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

-Valtteri Aalto and goalie.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
-Any style that can help my future team succeed.

-Realistically for this site 3-10.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
-drodger91#7784

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")
-I don't know who @Gwdjohnson is.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
-Fire away!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Adrian Ayers, RW
I’ve created my build around the archtype “Speedy Forward”, and mainly looking to increase my passing and shooting skills as well as be reliable defensively.
6+
Yes, i have it and will be using it daily. See signature for ID.
5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 
Yes @Gwdjohnson is a good person. 

Sure, if there is still time left for the draft Wink

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

1. I am Oliver Setzinger, a RD from Austria.

2. An offensive defenceman who is the quarterback of a powerplay unit

3. I am working full time during the summer so maybe an hour a day, but on the weekends that grows significantly, starting September I'll be back to school and greater activity.

4. Yes, I am already in the discord as your DFA signing.

5. @Gwdjohnson cmon man all you had to do was meet the man for a beer and you couldn't even do that

6. Absolutely, if you have any further questions send me a PM on here or discord.

[Image: EricC11.gif]

1) RW - Eero Makinen JR

2) High scoring sniper

3) depends on the week, usually around 4-5

4) mcgriddleluver#2089

5) @Gwdjohnson I don't think we've ever interacted so since I don't know you that's somehow your fault

6) I suppose so

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

Grape Fruit - LW

Setup man who can find the open teammate to enable scoring

I usually have most evenings and weekends free

I use discord. hurricanes2112#6608

@Gwdjohnson I don't know what you did to these people but the impact has been profound

I know I'm doing this last second but feel free to contact me

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]