Create Account

S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")

Gabe bad

[Image: Jepox.gif]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Alexis Vermette, LW!

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I want to make a speedy forward but I don’t mind how I play at first!

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
6!

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
I do use Discord, my Discord ID is treant#2886!

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")
I don’t know who that is sorry but I will believe you.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
That would be fine!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2020, 02:15 PM by Winter is Coming.)

1: Bane, defenseman.

2: I am willing to adapt my player to whatever the needs of my future SMJHL team will be, but I envisioned a steady and physical two way defenseman.

3: Many due to the pandemic, since I do all my of research and work at home and that will remain as such for the foreseeable future. I also think solely focusing on my player versus simultaneously also having to fulfill monumental duties like being the SMJHL commissioner, will allow me to stay motivated long-term.

4: Yes, I am on it just about all the time and prefer it as a primary medium of communication. My username is WiC#7183

5: Because @Gwdjohnson dislikes Pepe the Frog, and for that, he must be destroyed.

6: Absolutely, but please bring punch, pie, and Pepe the Frog to the conversation.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? C - Daedalus James 

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Defensive Center, good faceoffs, pace, passing.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) During the week I pop in often while at the office.  Weekends 2-3 times a day to check if I am needed.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)  Yes DaedalusJames#5652

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

No idea, sounds like I might find out before too long though.  

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Absolutely!  The more contact from you guys I get the better so I can feel out how I will fit where drafted as well!

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

D - Teylora Petrov - it's not linked.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I am going to be a defensive defenseman. Defense first, baby.

I don't really have any free time, so it's a tough question. I am usually doing something.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Bayley#9423

I will not tag this man, unless the question does it. If I do, I am sorry.

Yeah, sure, why not. Slide in my DMs baby.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Colin Fuhr Left Wing Sniper

Flashy Skilled Scoring Sniper

5-6 maybe more

Confusion#5423

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") @Gwdjohnson didn't meet Ass for a pint vive le impact

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)sure

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Vili Afalava, Defense

Defensive, Defensive, and more Defensive

Enough

Wasty #7920

@Gwdjohnson is okay with me

sure

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Boris Petrov, Left Defense

Either Goon or Enforcer, but I am open to change

Quite a bit, especially on the weekend

Yes, Lim Jahey#2518

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

@Gwdjohnson is ugly, he can also suck a golf ball through a straw

Perhaps

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

KnockedOut ByOvechkin (Kobo) - Right Win

I want to score goals. Lots of goals. Give me goals. 

Define free? Not many, but I always find time to do all my necessary tasks to max earn.

Yes, I'm @drectors cut#9644 and I'm on discord every day

I have no idea who @Gwdjohnson is. Should I? What has he done for me lately? Absolutely nothing. That's why he is a bad person.

Absolutely! I prefer messaging via Discord.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

Answer: Vaseline Podcalzone, Right winger

Answer: Aggressive forechecker, power forward sort of build

Answer: Depends on when school starts back up. Until then, I have a ton of time to give to SHL while I’m on summer break.

Answer: Oh yes, I spend a ton of time on Discord. My ID is bdu754#3704

Answer: as an uncultured first timer, I have no idea.

Answer: Absolutely. I’d be more than glad to receive messages a regarding Anchorage.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

It is but I'll say it anyway, Jasper Maximov and he's a defenseman

Offensive defenseman but I'll try to make him somewhat decent on defense as well.

My job is not very demanding so I usually update at work. I'd say I have over 6 hours to dedicate to sim leagues for sure.

I do have it, my ID is enigmatic#3472

Sorry @Gwdjohnson I have no idea who you are.

Why not.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? -- Halldor Ragnarsson - LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? -- Smash

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) -- idk like 4

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Im in ur LR

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") @Gwdjohnson because he smells weird

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) maybe

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Thomas Rose, RW

Looking to build a playmaking-sniper build almost. One that can shoot goals but has high level passing abilities; basically be able to feed myself, but also get my teammates involved as well.

5+ for sure, it just depends how sports go and work goes. But for the most part I am pretty active.

Daily, bigbluex02#0118

Honestly I am new, but from the comments he seems like a person that likes unfrosted poptarts, and that kind of person belongs in jail/can't be trusted.

Most definitely! I am occasionally funny and make people laugh, always a good thing.

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Sachimo Zoidberg III - D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Playmaking D-man

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 3-4

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Jala#5530, I have it but I don't use it a lot currently.

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") I don't know them well enough to make a call.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) I have no preference in where I end up, so I would be interested.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 11:56 PM by Shmurph.)

Kynwyl Pearce, RW

I plan to be a screener, always in the face of the goalie.

Way too much those times

yes

[Image: S7hzJcl.png]

Since when Anchorage contact the players they will draft?  Hmm  (of course I accept what kind of question is that)