Create Account

S55 Anchorage Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? 1. Rikki Petrov and center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Pure playmaker and two-way forward

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) It varies but I am usually around!

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Yes! AW13#6043

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") I, uhhh, don't even know who that is but I will say he is a bad person because he does not like kittens or puppies.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Feel free to talk to me anytime!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

1. Edward Teach, a goalie.

2. Aggressive goalie who gets it done but doesn't mind making big moves to challenge the offense (think Dominik Hasek getting called for tripping, haha).

3. It varies.

4. Yes, captainteach#8006

5. Haha I'm not looking to make any enemies on here, but if you say he's a bad person I guess I'll take your word for it!

6. Sure!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

My player is Marcel Laflamme and he is a goaltender.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Looking to create a position and rebound control master.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

A few hours, here and there. Anywhere between 3-8

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

I do. HydroRaven#1609

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")

@Gwdjohnson a bad person because you said so. Whatever the GM says goes!

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Of course, nothing beats never-ending days (or nights)!

[Image: XbtwzDW.png]

Signature courtesy of Lord Jumbo.

1. Max Goodman - LD
2. I'm trying to be a solid two way defenseman who focuses offensively on moving the puck around and creating opportunity.
3. A handful, more so on the weekend and in the evenings since I work full time.
4. I have Discord yup! maxmiles#1773
5. @Gwdjohnson sorry but I gotta bash you so I get drafted. U stinky.
6. I'd love to hear from you!

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Čeněk Iqbal - LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
fast

depends

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
same#2022

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")
hes racist

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
lol no

I am Mikhael Petrov, one of many from the illustrious Petrov clan. I am a defenseman.
I wanna stop shots, end dreams, and win games.
I'm typically always around right now, but when it's time to return to work and school I'll have enough time to earn and be reliable but will be much more limited, although I'm always on discord.
yes, I'm always on discord. Discord tag is To1#9515
I dunno who that is but i took a look and he is a defenseman, meaning he is taking a spot away from me in SHL. Therefore he is competition and is a bad person.
Yep got no issues about receiving messages.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Tres Sombreros, LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Sniper

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) about 3-4 hours a week.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) AL_GR1NG0#8406

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") @[b]Gwdjohnson [Image: 75395419.jpg][/b]

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure why not

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2020, 02:25 PM by iStegosauruz.)

Zbynek Dobrovsky RW - which at this point I wish I had picked a different name because man thats getting tough to repeatedly type. 
Honestly, I know literally nothing about hockey so I'll do whatever a team wants. Scoring goals sounds cool just because I'm a totally basic person though. 
Wayyyyy too many. I joined my first sim league - the NSFL - back in February and I've become way too devoted to them. I'm online and reachable by discord almost 24/7. I spend about 4 to 6 hours a day testing for my two NSFL teams - I'm GM of a minor league team and in the war room of my major league team. Although I am about to move across the country to start work at a new job - meaning my time and activity might decrease a bit - I do generally expect to stay fairly active still. I've made enough commitments in my various leagues to owe it to people to log in and do the work. 
iStegosauruz#1669 
Now, I've got to be honest. Y'all picked me up when I created and I haven't been the most Discord active, but if you ask anyone who knows me across sim leagues thats pretty strange. Right when I created my player I got hired at a new job in Michigan, so I'm about to move like 13 hours. Its a big change and I had to drive up there and find an apartment, etc, so I wasn't as active as I would normally want to be the past few weeks. That should all change when life settles down a bit in the next week or so. 

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 

Hmm... I feel like this a trap but who the fuck cares. @Gwdjohnson is a bad person because... I don't have a good reason. Because I don't know who he is and totally wrote a different answer to this question immediately before being tagged on discrod and having to change it. So hah. 

Here was the original answer:
Hmm... I feel like this a trap but who the fuck cares. @Gwdjohnson is a bad person because I didn't even hear from Anaheim when I created my player and I always like meeting new people and hearing about the teams in the league. Tsk tsk you missed out on a good player who will probably end up being a high TPE but mediocre producing player, like I am in every league sadly.

Absolutely - but y'all already know me and know where to find me! Always happy to chat. 

Zebulon Leavitt, Defenseman.

Defensive with a special predilection towards penalty killing.

Kraagenskul#3302
I would never disparage someone I haven't met, my mom would kick my ass.
Of course!

William Hunt. A two-way center along the lines of Jonathan Toews and Anze Kopitar.

I'd expect Hunt to start his career as a center who is developing his offensive game while being a dependable anchor in his own end and on the PK.

My job can be hectic with a variety of hours, but I'll have at least time for a hour or so each work day and even more on my off days.

DomBear#2998

I saw @Gwdjohnson push a dog down a flight of stairs with my own two eyes. I'm not for sure what "didn't meet Ass for a pint" means but Anchorage sounds legit so hell yeah brother.

Yeah, I can dig it!

C - William Hunt

Dachtor Feelgood PHD

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?: karl schaufelberger

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? good

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 0 for you

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID): not your discord

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint"): makes gabe not dumb because he sensible and not meet ass. i dont want any consideration

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know): absolutely not

Xavier Doom, Two-Way Center

Ill build however you want, i dont care.

Too many.

JKortesi81#7672 , i hear you're the best discord around.

Because he's on Hamilton, and they broke STHS on purpose duh. Sadly, Gabe is actually a good guy.

Of course.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Tanjiro Kamodo

Offensive Defenseman

I live on discord but with doing lessons I am definitely more free later at night.

Andybj#4875

Oh jesus..... Hi?

Yes please! <3

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Calvin Hobbes, Center

Playmaker

Very difficult to put in hours, but 15-30 minutes a day at the least, but widely depending on time of year

Yes, krazko#6377

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") 
who?

Yes

Phillip Weaver Goaltender

A never quit type of goalie, tries to keep rebounds to a minimum and not let goals bother him.

Probably 7 plus or so depending on the week

yes, w19eaver#1145

@Gwdjohnson, to be fair we are all bad people

definitely

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]