Create Account

S55: St. Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospects

Player Name: Teylora Petrov
What kind of player do you want to build? Defensive Defensemna
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) All of the above
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes, of course
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? I would be Taylor Swift

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Player Name: Sarah Burke

What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles. 2-way defense
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) NSFL (now called ISFL)
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Sure, would love to come back. You've got a pretty great LR. 
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? I think teleportation would be pretty cool

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Player Name:

Valtterri Kauppinen

What kind of player do you want to build?

A sniper with a lot of speed, like Tarasenko or Marchand.

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)

If Hockey Dynasty counts, then that.

Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?

Wouldn't be filling this out if I wasn't.

If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?

Teleportation.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Player Name: Colin Fuhr
What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles. Flashy Scoring Winger
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SHL a few years
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? sure
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? teleport

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 09:49 AM by LimJahey.)

Player Name: Boris Petrov
What kind of player do you want to build? A Defensive Goon, I am open to position/archetype changes though
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) NSFL, tried out pbe but didn't enjoy it
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? As long as you draft some Petrovs
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? The ability to see into the future

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

Player Name: 
KnockedOut ByOvechkin (Kobo)
What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles. I want to score goals.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) ISFL and PBE
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Mind Manipulation like Professor X

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

Player Name: Daedalus James C link in sig
What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles.
Defensive minded C
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) not a lick of experience, happy to learn and be guided
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Sure
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Alter the weather, can control everything that way... of course it would be for the better Smile

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

Player Name: Jasper Maximov
What kind of player do you want to build? QB is the archetype I've been looking at.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) I'm active on NSFL and VHL atm.
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Not more than most other teams.
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Immortality

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 04:51 PM by yosh.)

Player Name: Vaseline Podcalzone

What kind of player do you want to build?
Answer: I’m hoping to build a power forward or aggressive forechecker.

Answer: I have no previous sim league experience.

Answer: Yes, I am.

Answer: Probably the ability to read minds.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

Player Name: Halldor Ragnarsson
What kind of player do you want to build? boom boom smash
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) yes
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? not really
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? to destroy ip threads

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

What kind of player do you want to build? Playmaking D
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) GM and BoD on VHL, lots of jobs here, jobs on SBA, championship players on all 3. Experience on others.
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I'm happy to go anywhere.
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Regenerative powers you can transfer to heal people.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

What kind of player do you want to build? Two way playmaking center!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Pretty much all of them out there Smile
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? SUre! I have no reservations!
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Teleportation because all the easy travel!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Player Name: Kynwyl Pierce
What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Been here since S36
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? it's not my first choice but why not
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? I don't know, probably invulnerability or invisibility.

Player Name:

Edward Teach

An aggressive, shutdown goalie.

This is my first sim league.

I'm a Hawks fan so I'll feel dirty saying yes to a Saint Louis team, but truth be told I'm cool playing for any team with a fun and laid back locker room!

I think Ant Man's ability to shrink and grow is definitely underrated.

Player Name:
Zbynek Dobrovsky
I know literally nothing about hockey, so I'm happy to do whatever the team that drafts me needs. When Ace originally helped me with my build I told him I wanted to score goals, but I'm happy to change that to whatever the team that drafts me wants as long as they're willing to guide me through the process and help me move forward. 
I've got active, max earning players in both the PBE and the NSFL. I'm also a minor league GM in the NSFL. 
Absolutely, y'all reached out to me when I first created about potentially joining the team and I was interested but did want to get some playing time. I like a lot of the guys you have in your LR and would love the opportunity to play with them if the opportunity arose. 
I think i answered this when you reached out to me after I created, so I'll try to mix it up. I'd love the ability to fly. No more walking everywhere, get places quicker. Seems like a total win to me.