Create Account

S55: St. Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospects

Zebulon Leavitt

What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles.
A stay at home defenseman with a speciality in PK.

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)
None

Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?
I am

If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?

Invulnerability

Player Name: kyle schaufelberg
What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles. defenseman
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) pbe, nsfl, sba, vhl, gomhl, grsl
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? sure
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? the power to change superpower whenever i want

Player Name: Xavier Doom

What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles.
Whatever we're gonna need boys.

Oh, about 4 real life years GMing a slew of teams.

I'm pretty sure my name is carved underneath the desk you're fucking sitting in, and the arena should be named after me by now, so yeah, id say its likely.

The ability to control time.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Player Name: William Hunt
What kind of player do you want to build? A two-way center along the lines of Jonathan Toews or Anze Kopitar.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) No experience. This is my first run through.
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Having the opportunity to come in as a piece on a promising team and work together to get on top would be exciting.
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Being able to create visual/audible illusions. Trick the mind like genjutsu.

Player Name: Marcel Laflamme
What kind of player do you want to build? A goaltender
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None, sorry.
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes, very!
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? The Purple Man/Killgrave power from Jessica Jones.
Thanks for your consideration!

[Image: XbtwzDW.png]

Signature courtesy of Lord Jumbo.

Player Name:
Tanjiro Kamado
Offensive Defenseman
5 years here, was a DV gm in PBE for a long time as well
It was my first over SMJHL franchise
Talking to animals to know what my damn cat keeps screaming about. Love her thoug

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Player Name:
Calvin Hobbes

Playmaking Center
None
Yes, as I'm new, any team where I can find a good group of people to have some fun with!
Teleportation, never needing to commute any longer and you can get anywhere you want instantly

Player Name: Michael Withecheck
What kind of player do you want to build? Point Shooter
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) NSFL
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I'm interested in playing for whatever team that drafts me
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Invisibility (on my terms)

Player Name:
Phillip Weaver

What kind of player do you want to build? 
Workhorse goaltender

I'm in a few online fhm leagues

For sure

Flight

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

David Danielson 

A goalie workhorse

I'm in the NSFL and a few others

Absolutely 

Teleportion

1. Josh Dolphin
2. Playmaker
3. None
4. Yes
5. The Force

Player Name: Mikhael Petrov
What kind of player do you want to build? Defensive Defenseman, stopping shots and helping the goalie is my goal.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) NSFL is my longest league, been there for 3 years. Helped build PBE, and have been in SHL before. A lot of experience and a lot of knowledge building teams and knowing what's needed.
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I'm interested in playing for whatever team drafts me, I don't care who it is.
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Shapeshifting. Stuff like flight is cool and all, but I could shapeshift into a bird or something with wings and I'll be able to fly, and people won't question a bird flying, but they surely would question a human flying. Shapeshifting also allows strength and size changes, so you could essentially be invisible (or become a chameleon and camouflage yourself). There are many options with shapeshifting and it wouldn't seem out of the ordinary if someone saw you. Plus if godzilla attacks I can become godzilla-esque and revert back to normal easily.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 12:02 AM by monkey10pts.)

Player Name:

Jimmy Dekens

What kind of player do you want to build?[/url]

Two way, pass first dman.

SHL, see James Dekens

Idc where I go

You know that robot from The Benchwarmers that pops shit out of his tummy? I want that super power, just anything I want at any given time. *beep boop* Food

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

Player Name: Tres Sombreros
What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles. LW Sniper
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA etc.) I am in all three plus others. I love sim leagues.
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Cool name. Idk anything else
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Flight all day. to be able to just fly up in the air whenever you want would save so much time and help the environment.

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

Player Name: Alexis Vermette!
What kind of player do you want to build? A speedy forward!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) I have only been in the SHL!
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I am interested in playing for St. Louis!
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? The power to fly and play hockey like McDavid!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn