Create Account

Hired: SHL Co-Budget Director
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 12:59 PM by Dextaria.)

Hey SHL,

First, I would like to thank SHL HO for choosing me to be the new SHL Budget Director. As the new SHL Budget Director, I am excited to be presenting a new budget sheet with various checks to ensure legal transactions, rosters, and contracts (check it out here!). With 16 teams in the league and quite a number of transactions every season, I believe these transactions should be handled as quickly as possible to find any errors as soon as possible. And so, I am looking for a helping hand in ensuring quick and quality processing.

SHL Co-Budget Director: The SHL Co-Budget Director is responsible for helping maintain and track all SHL Team Budgets, ensuring they remain cap compliant and ensuring the contracts they offer are legal per the rulebook. You will be helping with processing transactions and updating the budget sheet accordingly. The SHL Co-Budget Director will not be handling beginning-of-season team budgets or cap penalties unless otherwise told by the SHL Budget Director. You must be somewhat familiar with Google Sheets (or wanting to learn the ropes) and available on a semi-frequent basis to keep the sheet up to date. Pay is TBD.

If you previously applied for the SHL Budget Director position, I welcome you to resubmit your application! I have heard good responses from them and don’t want for you to redo the application process.

And so for those interested, PM me here or on Discord and include the following:
Code:
When did you join the SHL:

What is your activity level from 1-10:

Past job experience on the site:

What are the biggest problems facing the SHL Budget and how would you fix/prevent them:

What are some new ideas you feel you can try to bring to the job or implement into the budget sheet:

Any other notes you want me to know:

Apps will close on July 18th, 2020 at 11:59PM EST

Thanks everyone and I look forward to reading your applications!

Apple-eyed

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

With a number of amazing applicants it was a tough choice deciding who should be the SHL Co-Budget Director. The person I ended up choosing brought attention to many issues and ideas surrounding the current budgeting system. They even showed their dedication to the budget even before they were chosen. Therefore, I am proud to announce @CementHands as the new SHL Co-Budget Director! Although he already has had a number of positions in the past, his ideas and dedication I could not pass up on. We will be working together to help ensure that the budget system is accurate and up-to-date.

To those that sent in an application but were not chosen, thank you all for your interest! Every single application had its strengths and if I was able to choose more than 1 person I certainly would have. Everyone had great ideas and perspectives that would be a good fit for not only the budget, but in other jobs around the site as well. I hope to see each and every one of you around on the site!

Thanks Dex, looking forward to working together with you on this.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]