Create Account

Flacko Lagerfield Retires
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2020, 10:01 PM by JSS.)

My 3rd SHL player, the 1st to actually earn more than 200 TPE. It's been a solid 2 and a half years since I first made Flacko and time has flown by since and there are many people to thank for that. So to start off I am forever grateful for @Waters @TheWoZy deciding to take the chance on me back in S40 and drafting me to the Falcons. Big shoutout to some falcons that have made the place a great SMJHL team with a great discord @dankoa @notorioustig @nour + a lot more people that would be too many to tag.

Thank you to @FourFour as well as @WannabeFinn for bringing me into Buffalo. Sucks that I never did much for the team but those 4 seasons in the discord were a blast. @teztify @Mayuu @Rindiee @ThatDamnWalrus @karey @Avakael @Tomen @grok @Zombiewolf I may not get along with some of you anymore but I look back my time there as a great experience.

Now for Tampa, spent 7 seasons there as GM. Wouldn't change a thing. So many great people on the site that I GMed so it's gonna be hard to tag everyone but a big shoutout to the S50 squad that nearly captured the cup. @XLeafer @Kalakar @Jenny @Pris @ztevans @Noble @Jepox @twils @sköldpaddor @MCP_ @BoucherFan12 @Fantobens @mcgriddleluver @jcfbey01 that season was forsure the most fun I had on the site talking in the discord and seeing the success we had in the sim, much love to all of you.

Time for Hammy, great discord though a little weird at times, but so many great memories were made during my time here. However, I owe a huge thank you to @Hallsy @aaronwilson @Gwdjohnson @golden_apricot and the rest of Steelhawks management team for somehow turning bum ass Lagerfield into a stud these past 2 seasons and cementing a solid legacy for him and getting him a Challenge Cup.

falcons-old  Falcons  Stampede  Riot  Barracuda  Steelhawks Austria

[Image: 3.png]

who cares

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

who?

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Wow didn’t tag me

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

no ping

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

s50

[Image: giphy.gif]

Djdjt Tahoe me hurt

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

2nd best flacko all time

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

.-. jss

Congratulations on a great career!

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

love you bud <3

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

well done jss

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

GG bazooka boi

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

congrats on a great career JSS, you traitor <3

RETIRED

legend

[Image: Jepox.gif]