Create Account

Poll: Do you want song requests to come back for future seasons?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, every day of the week
51.35%
19 51.35%
Yes, but only once a week
24.32%
9 24.32%
Indifferent
8.11%
3 8.11%
No
16.22%
6 16.22%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S54 SMJHL Review and Feedback

07-14-2020, 02:47 PMNONAME Wrote:
07-13-2020, 04:20 PMKalakar Wrote: It was my assumption that most teams had at least one person watching the stream and available to screen grab their team's player stats section. I could potentially do it at the same time, but it'll slow down the stream every time I have to upload stats.

What do you mean by this? The speed of play by play text? How often it shows up? I can make it one notch faster, but we're already at the lowest setting for PbPs.

It seems like the SHL games sim a little faster. Maybe I'm on crack though.

They do, I slowed the pbp a little slower so it's readable, but I find the shl's pbp to be too fast to read imo

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

07-14-2020, 02:52 PMKalakar Wrote:
07-14-2020, 02:47 PMNONAME Wrote: It seems like the SHL games sim a little faster. Maybe I'm on crack though.

They do, I slowed the pbp a little slower so it's readable, but I find the shl's pbp to be too fast to read imo

That's fair. I might be in the minority on this.

[Image: O8HREwL.png]

Raptors Canada pride
Player Page - Update Page

07-14-2020, 02:53 PMNONAME Wrote:
07-14-2020, 02:52 PMKalakar Wrote: They do, I slowed the pbp a little slower so it's readable, but I find the shl's pbp to be too fast to read imo

That's fair. I might be in the minority on this.

I'll probably test this with 2 new teams coming in, I'll have to see what the schedule looks like first but I might speed it up.

Gonna necro this thread to let you guys know I've switched to StreamLabs Chatbot, we will no longer be needing the services of Nightbot. We'll be able to skip song requests so we don't have to suffer through annoying songs. Another addition is we can use quotes.

[Image: AjHYrwy.png]

Of course I had to name the bot Simon Tremblay... if you guys think of any funny quotes I can add, let me know. It can be random quotes that the bot can throw out when we use the !quote command, or we can do specific commands to trigger quotes like !sths or !fhm.

Also let's unveil the new custom jerseys while we're at it:

Nevada Battleborn

[Image: vlX8aP8.png]

Quebec City Citadelles

[Image: WzqTiGm.png]

"Who needs passing"

"I miss user created play-by-plays"

"Everything changed when Gabe came"

"SHL was fine for 50 seasons. We don't need this FHM shit."

"Defense > Defensive Read"

[Image: nokazoa.gif]