Create Account

S55 Nevada Battleborn Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
I have, been in SHL for years and I have also built players in other leagues. Never had an league job in any leagues, mostly just been building players.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week?
Enough to do the point tasks and maybe read something.

What is your favorite hobby?
Writing perhaps.

What sort of player are you looking to build?

Powerforward/Sniper center, tough to say yet, but hoping to be more of a goal scorer and big player in front of the net.

Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord?

I have it and use it here and there, can always message me and I´m going to response in 24 hours usually. I´ll check the message at least once a day in Discord.

What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?
Easy going and relaxed atmosphere, management is tough but fair, they put active players into the spotlight over inactives.

Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn?
Of course, pick me and I´m happy to play for Nevada!

Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft?
I´m from Finland.

Do you have any burning questions about the site?
Nothing at the moment.

Is a hotdog a sandwich, yes or no? Why or Why not?

Yes, feels like a sandwich to me. Or if its not a sandwich - what is it? Has to be a sandwich.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Nevada Battleborn Interested Prospects Thread - by jRuutu - 07-13-2020, 08:14 AM