Create Account

S55 Nevada Battleborn Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Yes.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week?
Couple of hours I think.

What is your favorite hobby?
Videogames.

What sort of player are you looking to build?
Offensive dman.

Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord?
I do use Discord. You may contact me if you like.

What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?
I want to have fun. Assholes that ruin others' fun is what I hate the most on these leagues. If my team is full of troublemakers, I expect my GMs to look at it and decide if that's what they really want for their team.

Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn?
I don't know you guys and I like the other expansion team better not gonna lie.

Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft?
No.

Do you have any burning questions about the site?
No.

Is a hotdog a sandwich, yes or no? Why or Why not?
No. It just isn't. I don't have a phD in sandwich but if you ask someone for a sandwich and they give you a hotdog, you'll probably call the police.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Nevada Battleborn Interested Prospects Thread - by enigmatic - 07-14-2020, 12:46 PM